Media Conor standing among A level athletes

source.gif

Last edited:
Conor said he could beat up those hockey players @ 1:40

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Chara's dental floss is wider than Conor.

Last edited:
The haters wont admit it but Conor is a huge star that is recognized by all sports and his popularity is still continuing to grow

Pro Hockey players make 99% of the population look small but this legit made me laugh lol

cheerful-father-and-son-shaking-hands-isolated-on-white-background-PWA3FP.jpg

18359513-man-and-little-boy-shake-hands-isolated-on-the-white.jpg

I wonder how he feels about 6'9" 260 Zdeno Chara being able to kill him with his bare hands with zero training.

60% of sherdog thinks conor would be able to ko that guy that made him look like a toddler.

I wonder how he feels about 6'9" 260 Zdeno Chara being able to kill him with his bare hands with zero training.
On ice. Chara murders him. In an octagon, Conor circles and leg kicks his knees off, then laces his face from a distance whIle Chara crawls in agony of if he wants goes to the mat and submits him with ease. And I'm not a Conor lover. Cejudo does the same. Thats the game

He'd be sitting.

60% of sherdog thinks conor would be able to ko that guy that made him look like a toddler.
The 60 percent that understand and respect training and abilty to apply martial arts skills. The fools

Zdeno Chara only needs two fingers to pop Conor's head like a pimple. Chara mocks far greater and stronger men than Conor:

C4iG.gif

Back