Conor / Siver staredown vid!

"I'm better dan CAVEMEN. I'm better dan DINOSAURS. I'm even better dan ALIENS!"

heh.

Siver looked calm...but I couldn't help to notice him breaking eye contact and looking down as well as rapid blinking. I believe it is written in stone that you must not look at the GOAT in the eyes for an extended period of time.

Hope Siver brought clean underpants.

I'm stunned that the arm-chair psychologists haven't shown up in droves to break down micro facial movements to denote who is already mentally broken and scared.

Poor Dennis knows he's a lamb to the slaughter in this one.

The comments on this thread are more entertaining than the stare down.

Some of ya'll are straight-up retarded.

I used to be a Connor hater, then I became indifferent. I watched UFC: Rising on him last night and I am a convert. War Connor!

Siver playing the stoic role made for a boring staredown.

Connor wearing gloves so nobody can see how bad his hands are shaking. Part of Connor prediction will come true. Siver finish this fight in 2 mins.

I think it kind of threw Conor of a little. He's used to feeding off the rustled jimmies of his opponent and Siver thinks he's in line for a dental appointment.

Its over for Siver smh
094Fiberwire.jpg

noice!

Siver looks like a dad that's dissapointed in his son

I think it kind of threw Conor of a little. He's used to feeding off the rustled jimmies of his opponent and Siver thinks he's in line for a dental appointment.

Great comparison. Siver may just be in line for some dental work. Dr. Conor may be rearraning them for Siver.

Back