Conor side by side with the 2 WW fighters (PIC)

Good ol' Sherdog and it's obsession with size... And it's constant mistaking height with size.

I like to think technique can overcome the physical difference but we can't pretend that size and height doesn't play a factor too. At least in Judo just the height alone changes things a little bit.

so_what_button_by_blueberryblack-d4e49uz.jpg

Well, Woodley would kill Conor I think we all know that - brutal TKO ground and pound stoppage.

GSP would embarrass Conor, even in 2016.

So what's your point again?

STOP trying to find ways to make this man's one dimensional style seem like the next Jon Jones or Anderson Silva. Hell, he's not even Werdum. He's on a journey to be a great, let it happen in time. Stop the coronation that he can fight at 145 - 155 - 170 and be hugely successful at all weights. Why him? Why can nobody else be in title contention at 3 divisions?

Stop the delusion.

Condit and lawler are both larger than conor.

Dude is a fucking welter weight. Exact same wrist size as GSP.

I've said it before but I don't know where this myth that McGregor is huge comes from.

He's a good sized featherweight. He's not huge though and there are plenty of FWs on the roster about the same size. All of them have tough cuts, that's what happens when you are a good size for your division.

Going up to 155 he's clearly put on a few lbs. But mostly fat, he's visibly not as lean.

That's it. He's a good size FW. He has training partners at 155 (eg Queally) and 170 and they dwarf him. Look how much wider/rounder Gunnar's torso is in those pics above.

It all makes no difference. Once the left hits clean it's over. Deep down you Conor haters know it. If you think Nate Diaz is the guy to beat Conor then head check homie.

The fact that Conor can make 145 tells me he has no business at 170 IMO.

Back