Conor Shuts Down Usman The Leg Holder

Conor Shuts Down Usman The Jockstrap Sniffer

Conor McGregor would love to add a third UFC title to his collection. But he’s not all that excited about a potential showdown with reigning welterweight champion Kamaru Usman.

. . .

Two names from the welterweight division that were brought up on Wednesday during the pre-fight press conference were Usman and “BMF” champion Jorge Masvidal. He’s mentioned both as possible future fights, but McGregor acknowledged one of them would definitely be more favorable than the other.

“That’s an interesting one,” McGregor said. “What would I be interested in more? I’d take both. I would like that bad motherf*cker title, that belt, then I’d like the gold. For me, the gold has a bit more significance to it, especially since the way the ‘BMF’ fight finished. I thought we were robbed of a classic contest there. I thought it was only kicking into gear rounds 4 and 5. But they’re both exciting bouts.

“I’d say probably the more exciting of the bouts would probably be myself versus Jorge, from a stylistic standpoint. Usman kind of has the similar style of Khabib [Nurmagomedov], the sniff-the-jockstrap style.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/1/...t-not-kamaru-usmans-sniff-the-jockstrap-style

Usman is perhaps the worst possible matchup for Conor. No fucking way that fight is ever made

I've been a big fan of both for a long time, but Conor taking that fight would be like Usman fighting Jon Jones.

I’m pretty much pro anyone beating Usman but there’s not a single chance Conor does it. Usman is the worst possible matchup for him stylistically and he’s also much bigger and stronger with better cardio too.

Conor could be a FW goat. He should go back and do damage there. He won’t win at WW unless somehow Masvidal gets by Usman.

Usman has given horrific beatings to pretty much everyone he's fought. He's not going out there and Jon Fitching people.

Conor showing how you fight, pussies!!!

AgileHighlevelFurseal-size_restricted.gif

Conor needs to do his farce fight at I can barely make ww then run as fast as he can back to lw, Usman would twist his cap off...

Conor McGregor says he'll show Kamaru Usman how to fight in response to his "tremendous mismatch" claim.
. . .

Usman has said he would be a "nightmare" for McGregor and insists he'll "hurt him really, really bad" in a scathing assessment.

The Irishman has since responded to Usman's claim by telling him he'd show him how to fight while praising his last fight.

"How? By holding my f**king leg? Come on, man. This is not how to fight. I'll show you how to fight," he told ESPN.

"The people know what's a scrap and what's . . . crap. And that [leg holding] method of 'fighting' is not. Although the last one [Usman vs. Colby Covington] was a good fight, they both stood, and they had their moments. . . ."

Speaking about a potential match-up with McGregor, Usman explained: "More power to him; anything is possible. A fight is a fight; anything can happen. But just being real, that's a tremendous mismatch. I think I would hurt him really, really bad [with my Leg-Holding Death Clutch]."

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...-at-usmans-tremendous-mismatch-claim-20200114
Is an would definitely outwrestle him for the win but Usmans stand up is awful he’s hurting nobody that has decent stand up he’s a wall and stall style fighter

I know Conor is dumb

but did he really just call him a leg humper after that fight with Colby

this is new levels of dumb shit

He is still a jocksniffer. Its not unusual for 2 jocksniffers to have a standup fight but it doesn't mean they are no longer jocksniffers.

Back