Conor Shuts Down Usman The Leg Holder

Usman would destroy Conor, and this is coming from a big Conor fan. Usman is basically a bigger version of Khabib with better cardio.

I have tried my best to not hate this guy

However he's a douche and so are his fans

Cowboy head kick lol

IT's MMA - does that moron not realize this? conor could have gone to boxing or kickboxing if he wanted fools to stand with him.

But we saw how that went - he looked like a moron (well a moron who made 100$ million for playing the part of a real life walking punching bag for floyd), got beat up, carried, and then put on medical suspension.

This guy is up there with jon jones in being a complete narcissist who is unaware.
I like how conor says this crap, but he panic wrestled vs nate

He is not wrong.
Men are made to fight standing "like men".
Thats why every time two top grapplers fight each other it turns into a kickboxing fight.
Most of the time someone looks for the ground is when he knows he is superior.
Wtf are you talking about?

I'd love to see Usman rag doll and then ground and pound the hell out McGregor. You thought the Khabib fight was bad?

Conor did well but he could have done better.

"Usman calls himself The Nigerian Nightmare. The UFC calls him The Marketing Nightmare."

Where is the Frode Falch highlight video on youtube sherbro? Im serious i want to see some Frode in action
58731.jpg

conor is doing his usual "I'm the best" routine before the fight...50/50 on him surviving.

Usman would hump
That's how he'd fight Conor tho
Dive on his ankle, lay on him, tire him out and sub
All this talk of "hurting him badly" or "ending his career" is nonsense
Conor comes out of that fight win or lose with barely a scratch on him.
lol Wut, Usman GnP'ing his head would take 12 proper years off Conor's life.

That leg holding aint seem so bad when he was panic wresting Nate Diaz

Usman is literally 5x the size of Conor. It would look like an elephant vs a yorkie.

Usman would rip Conor to shreds, its a squash match, should not even be sanctioned.

This just makes sense as he tries to avoid as much wrestlers as possible until he gets a title shot against a wrestler.

Uman is a bigger, better version of Khabib.
Conor would have have even less chance against him than he did against Khabib.
He's bigger, I wouldn't say he's better. He not nearly as good of a grappler as Khabib is.

Usman is a freak. Just look at the dude.

He grabs Conor’s leg and it’s over.

Back