Conor Shuts Down Usman The Leg Holder

Usman vs McGregor would be a bigger mismatch than Jones vs Sonnen was. And by quite a bit

Yeah.. sorry for forgeting that in MMA you only as good or bad as your last fight...

Calling someone leg holder who broke their last opponents jaw = reaching.

Usman has had some boring fights, but he's also proven he's a real fighter.

He is not wrong.
Men are made to fight standing "like men".
Thats why every time two top grapplers fight each other it turns into a kickboxing fight.
Most of the time someone looks for the ground is when he knows he is superior.

ZcQB77K.gif

Usman has never lost in the ufc, why do clowns think undersized mcgregor can beat him?

Tiny brains.

I know Conor is dumb

but did he really just call him a leg humper after that fight with Colby

this is new levels of dumb shit

Conor McGregor says he'll show Kamaru Usman how to fight in response to his "tremendous mismatch" claim.
. . .

Usman has said he would be a "nightmare" for McGregor and insists he'll "hurt him really, really bad" in a scathing assessment.

The Irishman has since responded to Usman's claim by telling him he'd show him how to fight while praising his last fight.

"How? By holding my f**king leg? Come on, man. This is not how to fight. I'll show you how to fight," he told ESPN.

"The people know what's a scrap and what's . . . crap. And that [leg holding] method of 'fighting' is not. Although the last one [Usman vs. Colby Covington] was a good fight, they both stood, and they had their moments. . . ."

Speaking about a potential match-up with McGregor, Usman explained: "More power to him; anything is possible. A fight is a fight; anything can happen. But just being real, that's a tremendous mismatch. I think I would hurt him really, really bad [with my Leg-Holding Death Clutch]."

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...-at-usmans-tremendous-mismatch-claim-20200114
Usman won his last fight though.

Conor should try stand up comedy after he is done with fighting

Conor tells Floyd he would kill him in MMA because MMA is real fighting. Once Conor is back in MMA he wants everyone to just box with him.

He is confused.

Why is this rat in MMA if he dislikes wrestling/grappling so much? He should do full time boxing since that's his primary weapon any way. The same way Conrat's fans don't like MMA, neither does he.
How are you not banned? Your entire post history is just Conor and Jones bashing.

I'm a Conor fan, but that "leg holder" move is an easy single-leg takedown against Conor.

The only reason for the "leg holder" image is that some fighters can defend single-leg takedowns. Conor is not one of those fighters.

How are you not banned? Your entire post history is just Conor and Jones bashing.

Something wrong with despising cheaters and telling the truth I guess in your World, you see degenerate parts of yourself in them I guess like a lot of there fans. Also you want to shut down my freedom of speech too I see, scum.

He is not wrong.
Men are made to fight standing "like men".
Thats why every time two top grapplers fight each other it turns into a kickboxing fight.
Most of the time someone looks for the ground is when he knows he is superior.

Wrestling and grappling in general are the oldest stand-bys of human combat sports and martial arts, present in practically every culture throughout history in one form or another. You want to tout this perspective of how "real men" fight, go watch Glory.

And no, two grapplers fighting does not "always" end in a sloppy kickboxing match. Look at Maia and Askren.

Conor sleeps Snoozman with hilarious ease

Before or after Usman uses him as a grappling dummy for five rounds?

Oh god! The drunk guy is at it again...

He already forget what happen last time he opened his big mouth?

usman would literally make him wish he was never born

Usman would lay down an absolute beatdown on Conor, would then go home and sleep with hilarious ease.....

That's how he'd fight Conor tho
Dive on his ankle, lay on him, tire him out and sub
All this talk of "hurting him badly" or "ending his career" is nonsense
Conor comes out of that fight win or lose with barely a scratch on him.

Back