Conor Shuts Down Usman The Leg Holder

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor McGregor says he'll show Kamaru Usman how to fight in response to his "tremendous mismatch" claim.
. . .

Usman has said he would be a "nightmare" for McGregor and insists he'll "hurt him really, really bad" in a scathing assessment.

The Irishman has since responded to Usman's claim by telling him he'd show him how to fight while praising his last fight.

"How? By holding my f**king leg? Come on, man. This is not how to fight. I'll show you how to fight," he told ESPN.

"The people know what's a scrap and what's . . . crap. And that [leg holding] method of 'fighting' is not. Although the last one [Usman vs. Colby Covington] was a good fight, they both stood, and they had their moments. . . ."

Speaking about a potential match-up with McGregor, Usman explained: "More power to him; anything is possible. A fight is a fight; anything can happen. But just being real, that's a tremendous mismatch. I think I would hurt him really, really bad [with my Leg-Holding Death Clutch]."

https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...-at-usmans-tremendous-mismatch-claim-20200114

Oh gosh, I really hope conor doesn’t plan to try and go through Usman. Usman is definitely legit, and I think we can all see where this is going. I’d definitely be about the Masvidal fight though

Bahahaha
''If'' Conor wins Vs Cowboy,
Please book it bald goof.

The leg holder aka the jawbreaker

Kinda hard to call Usman a boring fighter after his last performance..

I like Usman but he gets slept in under 2 minutes if he tries to stand with the master striker that is Conor McGregor

That fight would be a replay of the Woodley fight

IT's MMA - does that moron not realize this? conor could have gone to boxing or kickboxing if he wanted fools to stand with him.

But we saw how that went - he looked like a moron (well a moron who made 100$ million for playing the part of a real life walking punching bag for floyd), got beat up, carried, and then put on medical suspension.

This guy is up there with jon jones in being a complete narcissist who is unaware.

I think my favourite McGregor era was when he was tweeting about Fight Night main events weekly.

Conor does not have the size or strength to hang with top 170'ers, let alone a freak like Usman.

If con rat wants everyone just to stand and bang with him all day and not wrestle he should fuck off to boxing.Think he is confused what sport he is in.

Usman would literally kill conor in the cage.

Why is this rat in MMA if he dislikes wrestling/grappling so much? He should do full time boxing since that's his primary weapon any way. The same way Conrat's fans don't like MMA, neither does he.

Uman is a bigger, better version of Khabib.
Conor would have have even less chance against him than he did against Khabib.

His last performance is kind of an outlier from how he usually fights though, it was contested on the feet because neither Colby or Usman wanted to wrestle to preserve their Cardio.

Conor was right, Usman would not stand and bang with Conor and would definitely employ a grappling heavy gameplan.

Much love brother, saw the message on my page, Usman is still kind of boring though haha.

Hard to judge. We don't know what Conor would be like in a fair fight, with EPO cardio.

LMFAO, only haters would classify Usman as a "leg holder" after what he did to Tyrone and Colby, two guys who would Jeff Epstein Conor up.

Back