Conor should thank his haters. They made him a successful man

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can see all the random saltiness from the posters here. 24/7 shit posting on Conor because he massacred the entire fw division as he said he would.

People can't understand how a cocky, brash kid comes in and takes over the UFC game.

The haters jumped from one dik to the next until Nate finally beat the man that dethroned their heros and suddenly they all pick their heads up and have been blitzing sherdog ever since. Lol.

But Conor should thank them. Thank them for believing the act, bring gullible and making him filthy rich in 2 years when legends couldn't do it in an entire career. Without your saltiness, have would be fighting on undercards and prob still working as a plumber.

Glasses the fuk up for the mystic one. P4p greatest troll/mindfuker we've seen. Well done my Irish brotha. You've made it! Please to my haters, please feel free to post more salt in this thread to give examples of the bitterness and show your appreciation for Conor not to mention deepen his pockets further.
200w.gif

And we thank Conor for the glorious panic wrestling he displayed against Nate, it was a 'ting of beauty to behold.

he should really thank his crazy fans / groupies, those who accept his victories as theirs and who do their best to take on his persona, when they are not an ounce of the man he is - with his guidance, you know what to say and how to act - without him, you are just another rudderless hater - your bum life has a red panty night when he talks or fights -

conor doesnt have as many haters right now anyway - hes gotten humbled and his press conferences arent circus acts now that he has to have those press conferences with someone who would have killed him without the referee's intervention a few months back

And we get a special visit from one of the saltiest posters of them all. Conor blesses you and tank you for coming and bring you my brodda

rELv7iU.gif

Enjoy.

Panic wrestling bless.

Nope, he and the people around him made his a successful man.

Back