Conor should have been given the first round against Khabib

So, Khabib landed more significant strikes and controlled Conor for the majority of the first round..

Yet you somehow are giving the first round to McGregor.

Vintage @Soul On Ice thread.

<Lmaoo>
"Landed more significant strikes"

Leaves out the fact that the margin on sig. strikes is *1*

A whole 1 strike

Classic DedWing88 post

smh

ZhUYPt.png

Outstruck him by a wide margin (39-18)
Khabib just secured a position and held on

The fight wasn't the domination people try to frame it as
Pretty much even until the finish

Looking forward to the rematch
Go watch Round1.
- Guess what - I just did.

Khabib achieved take down at 4m08s remaining and *completely utterly dominated McG* for 4m08s of Rd1. That's 83% of Rd.1 for people that cannot do mathematics.
Almost all the little strikes by McG were open-palm slaps to the side of the head when he was helpless on teh ground. Whoop-di-do. Just completely token.
You people are delusional, probably being PAID by some organized group to post stuff like this. Four minutes and 8 seconds of dominant control and cos of a few pathetic open-hand slaps you want your Irish conman declared the winner of Round#1?

#Oct2018. Almost 17months later and you f**ktards are still GraspingAtStraws. Phenomenal job.

Maybe you also believe that the Earth is Flat, the Sun will not come up over the Eastern Horizon tomorrow and that mankind has not yet landed on Earth's main natural satellite, commonly known as the Moon.

Carry on sir, go collect your weekly Paycheck from the McG-Fan-Club-Support-Group. Literally you're probably paid money to post this crap.

Last edited:
ZhUYPt.png

Outstruck him by a wide margin (39-18)
Khabib just secured a position and held on

The fight wasn't the domination people try to frame it as
Pretty much even until the finish

Looking forward to the rematch
Conor was taken down and remained there less than a minute into the round. he landed 6/7 signifficant strikes. the rest of that baby tap shit doesn't outweigh 4+ minutes of top control for Khabib. Plus Khabib land 7 significant strikes.

"Pretty much even until the finish." LMAO.

conor-mcgregor-taps-out-to-khabib-gif.gif

Conrad fans still suffering from PTSD since October 2018

Simply cannot get over it, Khabib really did a number on you guys <Lmaoo>

There will be no rematch. Keep hoping

Khabib Bless
go away Shitto.

Go watch Round1.
- Guess what - I just did.

Khabib achieved take down at 4m08s remaining and *completely utterly dominated McG* for 4m08s of Rd1. That's 83% of Rd.1 for people that cannot do mathematics.
Almost all the little strikes by McG were open-palm slaps to the side of the head when he was helpless on teh ground. Whoop-di-do. Just completely token.
You people are delusional, probably being PAID by some organized group to post stuff like this. Four minutes and 8 seconds of dominant control and cos of a few pathetic open-hand slaps you want your Irish conman declared the winner of Round#1?

#Oct2018. Almost 17months later and you f**ktards are still trying to GraspingAtStraws. Phenomenal job.
Maybe you also believe that the Earth is Flat, the Sun will not come up over the Eastern Horizon tomorrow and that mankinf has not yet landed on Earth's main natural satellite, commonly known as the Moon.

Carry on sir, go collect your weekly Paycheck from the McG-Fan-Club-Support-Group.
What a ridiculous post

I'd rather be hugged than slapped

Yeah, probably not and he ended up tapping so it doesn't matter.
I would like to see a rematch too. I think Conor does have something for Khabib. Old Javier Mendez thinks so too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/khabib-nurmagomedov-coach-ranks-most-dangerous-opponents-for-lightweight-champ/?amp

“Talking about four potential rivals for Khabib I can give my assessment from the [least] dangerous to the most dangerous,” Mendez said of Nurmagomedov (via MMA News). “Max Holloway [would] be the easiest for Khabib. Max has good boxing but it lacks the power to the lightweight division. Next on the list is Dustin Poirier. He’s got stamina and versatility. Tony Ferguson is my second choice. His elbows are very dangerous. And finally [the] number one contender for me is still Conor. His boxing is special, that’s his chance.”

Last edited:
"Landed more significant strikes"

Leaves out the fact that the margin on sig. strikes is *1*

A whole 1 strike

Classic DedWing88 post

smh
He scored a takedown and controlled McGregor for the majority of the round..

Clear 10-9.

<Fedor23>

I cannot wait for what the excuses will be for a trilogy after Khabib finishes him again.

Next TS thread will be another character assassination of the girl who was anally raped in the hotel.

Enough with this cult mentality contrarian bullshit. These Conor shit threads were old a year ago.

Next TS thread will be another character assassination of the girl who was anally raped in the hotel.

Enough with this cult mentality contrarian bullshit. These Conor shit threads were old a year ago.
GTFO with your TMZ nonsense

We talk about fights around here

Khabib Bless
That's 4 more strikes landed for Conor just in that gif, according to TS. Conor should have been given that round too.

He scored a takedown and controlled McGregor for the majority of the round..

Clear 10-9.

<Fedor23>
apparently if someone takes you down and keeps you there for almost an entire round, your attempts to "box his ears" from the bottom are more significant and win you the round. Must be a new rule. shrug.

GTFO with your TMZ nonsense

We talk about fights around here
I call bullshit. All you create is shit stirring clickbait garbage threads about Conor and him alone. Anyone objective sees that. GTFO with your TMZ projection.

You’re the same pos who said the old guy deserved to be hit by Conor.

Khabib Bless
Actually your post is fucking retarded. Khabib didnt do jack shit in the first round other lay on another guy. Yes khabib won the match rather easily once he decided to actually do some GnP once laying on the guy. But in the 1st round Khabib didnt' throw hardly any strikes, whereas Conor was throwing a lot of strikes off his back that was landing. That has to count more than just laying on the guy.

I can't stand conor but these are the facts. No wonder why you ignored OP's premise and posted simple pictures from your simple mind.

Back