Conor should have been given the first round against Khabib

And Conor... if you think Conor really truly wants to be destroyed again by Khabib, you are a dumbfuck Conortard.
You're the same kind of idiot that thought he was scared before their first fight
"He'll never fight Khabib, too scurred murrr murrr murrr"
He fought Khabib with a broken foot
He'll fight Khabib in Russia

You messed up your last response

Sherdoggin since 04' and can't get it right

smh
What you can't get right is the fact that yo boy hadn't won a fight in 3 years had to get cowboy on board to fix that fight and then now claims he wants a rematch in a fight that he tapped in And lost in almost every round.... And I don't care how long you were a been on sherdog and you can't see that..LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What you can't get right is the fact that yo boy hadn't won a fight in 3 years had yo get cowboy on board to fix that fight and then now claims he wants a rematch in a fight that he tapped in And lost in almost every round.... And I don't care how long you were a been on sherdog and you can't see that..LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This is a very emotional post

Pull yourself together, man

You're the same kind of idiot that thought he was scared before their first fight
I know we not using excuses now lmbooooooooooooooooooooo[

"He'll never fight Khabib, too scurred murrr murrr murrr"

McGregor-eyes.gif

Not scared? LMAO.
<3>

Not insane enough to quote the same post twice

Maybe take a break, cuz
You seem on the edge
I'm cool I'm just defending my position with facts and you ....With speculation there was no proof his foot was broke before the fight with khabib

Conor needed the round to end to get Khabib off him.

Because he simply lacked the skills to do it himself.

Conor had a broken back plus his arm and both feet were broken he will win the rematch.

Conor needed the round to end to get Khabib off him.

Because he simply lacked the skills to do it himself.
Khabib just held on

If he tried any offense Conor would have scambled up

This ain't the Ultimate Hugging Championship

So, Khabib landed more significant strikes and controlled Conor for the majority of the first round..

Yet you somehow are giving the first round to McGregor.

Vintage @Soul On Ice thread.

<Lmaoo>

Back