Conor shot at Khabib below the belt (tweet)

Guys he has logic... khabib said that god punish conor so maybe god punish his father.... of course this is bullshits by khabib and its sad because khabib is clever efucated guy

He's not insulting Khabib's Father, he's basically saying that Khabib is talking nonsense when he says that good always defeats evil. In fact, he's actually defending Khabib's Father, if anything, Khabib is disrespecting his own Father by implying that he is evil.

bending of reality level 999

He’s crossing the line big time these days. I gave him a free pass before because I felt that he was mostly just trash talking despite getting a bit too emotional at times, but he has really lost it now…

Abdulmanap forgave Conor for his bad and disrespectful behavior leading up to UFC 229, despite his son and others from his region being called all kinds of names by McGregor. It takes a real man to be able to do that, and Abdulmanap was a real man. It's all about taking the high road.

I agree. Not many SDers will follow his example though.

At the end of the day Khabib believes in a fictitious character in the sky, it's hard to take him seriously.

You Conor believes in God too? Even had his kids christened. Just because he doesnt mention it every day doesnt mean he don't believe. Bet you never thought of that. Khabib believes in God just like a lot of other UFC fighters as well.

You Conor believes in God too? Even had his kids christened. Just because he doesnt mention it every day doesnt mean he don't believe. Bet you never thought of that. Khabib believes in God just like a lot of other UFC fighters as well.

Mcgregor is an à la carte catholic just like the majority of folk in Ireland. Tradition rather than religion. Christening a kid over here is more an excuse for a party and also further opens up a child's entry into a state catholic school (not that school access would be a problem for Mcgregor's kids anyway).

Mcgregor is an à la carte catholic just like the majority of folk in Ireland. Tradition rather than religion. Christening a kid over here is more an excuse for a party and also further opens up a child's entry into a state catholic school (not that school access would be a problem for Mcgregor's kids anyway).

You can't christen a kid if you aren't already christened yourself, there is a lot of hypocrisy in religion these days but there are still some rules you have to follow. You have to be somewhat christian to christen your kids. Besides Conor being Irish, born in late 80's, I can guarantee you he HAD some religious belief ingrained in him.

More of the same from king douche. Imagine training martial arts for that long only to completely miss the point of being a martial artist.

We need Khabib and GSP back. Respectful sportsmen with elite skills, rather than coked up mouthpieces.

You can't christen a kid if you aren't already christened yourself, there is a lot of hypocrisy in religion these days but there are still some rules you have to follow. You have to be somewhat christian to christen your kids. Besides Conor being Irish, born in late 80's, I can guarantee you he HAD some religious belief ingrained in him.

To correct you a bit... It is baptism in Ireland for Catholics not christening. According to the church both parents (if there are two) presenting the child for baptism must be Catholic. But as I said they will usually be à la carte Catholics just like the majority of folk in Ireland. For example, all of Conor's children are baptised, yet Conor and Dee, the mother of the children, are not married. à la carte catholics in that they pick and choose what parts of the Catholic religion suits them. Khabib on the other hand from what I have seen follows his religion to a tee.
On Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, and all Fridays of Lent do you think Conor as a "Catholic" abstains from consuming meat outside of fish meat? Not a chance.
Now does Khabib observe the fasting during Ramadan? You can bet your life. This is not an endorsement by me, but just a fact.
Ireland is full of à la carte Catholics.... tradition and a show, plus a bit of hedging your bets in case god does turn out to be real and you may just do enough to squeak your way into heaven.

To correct you a bit... It is baptism in Ireland for Catholics not christening. According to the church both parents (if there are two) presenting the child for baptism must be Catholic. But as I said they will usually be à la carte Catholics just like the majority of folk in Ireland. For example, all of Conor's children are baptised, yet Conor and Dee, the mother of the children, are not married. à la carte catholics in that they pick and choose what parts of the Catholic religion suits them. Khabib on the other hand from what I have seen follows his religion to a tee.
On Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, and all Fridays of Lent do you think Conor as a "Catholic" abstains from consuming meat outside of fish meat? Not a chance.
Now does Khabib observe the fasting during Ramadan. you can bet your life.
Ireland is full of à la carte Catholics.... tradition and a show, plus a bit of hedging your bets in case god does turn out to be real and you may just do enough to squeak your way into heaven.

Khabib is a practising conservative muslim, Conor is definitely not a strict Catholic we can see that, like millions of others, doesnt mean he doesnt hold some Catholic traditions and views. People do what they want with their religions.

Reactions: HHJ
Its distasteful but you should expect that from Conor

Khabib should just shut up if hes not going to fight again, hes been yapping his mouth way too much and is a hypocrite
Khabib has earned the right to talk shit about Conor for the rest of their lives. He did finish Conor.
Its funny how soo many people here still suck off Conor no matter what he does or says. Lmao.

tenor.gif

Back