Conor shot at Khabib below the belt (tweet)

I can't believe I'm saying this but I honestly can't believe Conor is THIS big of a POS. This man is completely morally bankrupt.

He thinks he's on top of the world with all of the money he has but people have died over the comments he's made.

Khabib said after Conor Poirier 3 "God always defeat evil"....

Khabib dad died from covid...

I'm surprised Conor didn't take it a step further and seize the opportunity to make more tasteless criticisms of Khabib's actions/decisions. He could have pointed out that Khabib was in the same country as Tony when all the pandemic travel restrictions and border closures went into effect worldwide.

Had Khabib chosen to stay in place instead of hopping on a private plane to Dubai at the urging of his father (Abdulmanap commented to the media in late March that he thought the fight would be moved to the UAE), Khabib could have fought Tony after Ramadan because he would still have been in the same country as him.

Furthermore, had Khabib convinced his family to take social distancing and the lockdown very seriously with respect to old people, it might have been possible to prevent his father from coming into contact with the virus, which happened during the first week of Ramadan, a few weeks after Khabib's private plane was re-routed to Russia because the UAE refused to allow him to enter the country.

That seems exactly like the type of thing that Conor jumps on and brings up in his tasteless rants against Khabib. So it is surprising that he hasn't done that. He could have claimed that Khabib ran from the Tony fight. Not only did Khabib fail to confirm with the UFC that the fight was definitely being moved to the UAE, he didn't even confirm with the UAE that his plane could land and he could enter the country, which should have been done the same day before takeoff.

I'm surprised Conor didn't take it a step further and seize the opportunity to make more tasteless criticisms of Khabib's actions/decisions. He could have pointed out that Khabib was in the same country as Tony when all the pandemic travel restrictions and border closures went into effect worldwide.

Had Khabib chosen to stay in place instead of hopping on a private plane to Dubai at the urging of his father (Abdulmanap commented to the media in late March that he thought the fight would be moved to the UAE), Khabib could have fought Tony after Ramadan because he would still have been in the same country as him.

Furthermore, had Khabib convinced his family to take social distancing and the lockdown very seriously with respect to old people, it might have been possible to prevent his father from coming into contact with the virus, which happened during the first week of Ramadan, a few weeks after Khabib's private plane was re-routed to Russia because the UAE refused to allow him to enter the country.

That seems exactly like the type of thing that Conor jumps on and brings up in his tasteless rants against Khabib. So it is surprising that he hasn't done that. He could have claimed that Khabib ran from the Tony fight. Not only did Khabib fail to confirm with the UFC that the fight was definitely being moved to the UAE, he didn't even confirm with the UAE that his plane could land and he could enter the country, which should have been done the same day before takeoff.

Dude you know way too much about this fucking plane journey.

Weird fucking post, are you auditioning for a ghostwriter role for Conor or something?

Just when you thought Conor couldn't act like more of a scumbag. Wonder what's next?

Also from his twitter:

lol at the first 3 points, Conor has been browsing sherdog again :D
(or there are good people on twitter keeping him updated on the latest fresh burns)

I was real sad when Jason Miller went full Mayhem, because I've always been a fan of the dude... so it hurt to watch him self-destruct.

But so far, the only thing that hurt me from Conor was the cringe from "JODY'S WIFE JODY'S WIFE" ... <FookIsThatGuy> guyz?

Can't wait for Conor's first proper street/bar fight, hope he's the next manlet to bump into Joe Schilling
Like Khabib put so aptly: he is a bag of shit

He's not insulting Khabib's Father, he's basically saying that Khabib is talking nonsense when he says that good always defeats evil. In fact, he's actually defending Khabib's Father, if anything, Khabib is disrespecting his own Father by implying that he is evil.

Stop being disingenuous. Conor is playing 'moral gymnastics' with someone (he publicly dislikes) and is using their own recently deceased family member as the rhetoric. It's coming from a place of contempt and venom and you should be ashamed for even having the audacity to defend it.

Khabib should offer publicly to come out of retirement to fight Conor and Conor only. Just to watch him try to squirm his way out of actually having to fight him again. Because deep down Conor knows he has no chance against the best guys in the division anymore.
Lol can you imagine - Conor wanted nothing but a rematch but now I think he would actually work his way out with excuses if Khabib actually came out of retirement to beat his ass again

Conor is a pathetic cunt, all he can do is insult the deceased fathers and threaten to kill the wives of men who publicly dominate and emasculate him.

Has also been finished in four of his last five fights lol.

I only needed to read the first 5 words of your post to.know i will like it

Lol can you imagine - Conor wanted nothing but a rematch but now I think he would actually work his way out with excuses if Khabib actually came out of retirement to beat his ass again

100%. He saw what Khabib did to better fighters than him after their fight. He would talk trash and tuck and run.

Savage
I would normally mind, but Khabib has been talking way too much lately.
Khabib spoke on Conor in two or three interviews lately. Conor speaks about Khabib almost every month in the last 2 years..

Conor only wishes that his weirdo dad was half the man of Abdulmanap

In all honesty if he wasn't such a coward and stood by the tweet? I would respect it more

Yes it would still be a pos comment, but least he has the stones to stand by his comment

Front running bully that will eventually crash and burn

He rose so fast to become a star, but watching his slow decline has been glorious and he will meet a sad end for sure

I hope all responsible Mother and fathers lock up their daughters in Dublin for their own protection

but he has a point no?

if good always defeats evil
then how did the father loose to covid?

how did evil conor defeat good aldo?

khabib should keep his dumb statements like
"conors leg snapped because of allah" bullshit to himself

he dosent even fight anymore so just stfu

Back