Conor shot at Khabib below the belt (tweet)

Idk guys. I have listened to Khabib and he is from a backwards country but he seems relatively smart. I don't think he gets worked up about dumbass tweets. He be ok.

lol What’s wrong with Coner…..messing with family? Disgrace can hit his kids, parents or siblings and it won’t be funny at all for him. Keep that stuff aside.

Last edited:
It's like one of those "I know you are, but what am I?" Insults... its so childish

And yet when I made a similar comment about Conor, I got some kind of highlighted icon by my avatar which I'm told is a naughty thing.

These mods need to log into their twitter accounts and hand justice out fairly.

Reactions: kuf
Conor is corny…

Just a bird, chirping loud for some attention.

He gets smashed by almost all of his peers.

Also from his twitter:
Jumping a guillotine is not a takedown.
Absorbing the kick into the leg is not a check.
A doctor stoppage is not a tko.

The game goes on bitches. Piss ants to me yous all are. Not even peasants.
Piss ants! Now get to your stationed vlogger cameras you novice bums! #nobodies
lol at the first 3 points, Conor has been browsing sherdog again :D
(or there are good people on twitter keeping him updated on the latest fresh burns)

I was real sad when Jason Miller went full Mayhem, because I've always been a fan of the dude... so it hurt to watch him self-destruct.

But so far, the only thing that hurt me from Conor was the cringe from "JODY'S WIFE JODY'S WIFE" ... <FookIsThatGuy> guyz?

Can't wait for Conor's first proper street/bar fight, hope he's the next manlet to bump into Joe Schilling

Bad look for Conor, especially bc he knows he'll never have a chance to avenge the absolute ass-whooping Khabib put on him
I think he will, he won't win but o reckon he'll get a shot. also if it wasn't conor losing no one would call it a whooping. it would be a very standard loss

Khabib should offer publicly to come out of retirement to fight Conor and Conor only. Just to watch him try to squirm his way out of actually having to fight him again. Because deep down Conor knows he has no chance against the best guys in the division anymore.

What did the tweet say? It's deleted now.

Back