Conor shot at Khabib below the belt (tweet)

Dumbest post I've read all month. Also @SaigeVanZant @Hman69 and @Pallopellepaviaani should be ashamed of themselves for liking this.
It's not dumb, he was pointing out how dumb khabobs argument was. I guess Dagestani are evil since Russia defeated them? When Islam got ktfo guess he was evil? When abubaquitter tapped to a white belt Frenchman I guess he was evil? Jones destroying khabobs coach twice good over evil confirmed.

Another garbage tweet from a fighter with a garbage record.
Anything conor is pollution at this point.

Khabib only talks about McGregor when he's asked by media.. McGregor orchestrated a entire social media campaign of abuse after October 2018.

You don't see khabib talking about McGregor's family.. nevermind making light of a parents death.
So the twitter post and all his other twitter posts towards Conor were responses to the media?

Khabib can totally talk, but he can't whine if the Irish clown talks back.
Conman's knew what he said was unmanly, hence the retracting of the tweet (also unmanly). Pretty much everything he does is only manly in the eyes of his 14 year old followers.

Conman's knew what he said was unmanly, hence the retracting of the tweet (also unmanly). Pretty much everything he does is only manly in the eyes of his 14 year old followers.
I don't disagree. It was a pos move.
That being said: why would Khabib keep talking shit about McGregor? What is the end game?

Khabib said after Conor Poirier 3 "God always defeat evil"....

Khabib dad died from covid...

Conor tweet was "so covid is good and dad is evil?"

OFC he deleted it....

It wouldn't have been the first time that McGregor hit Nurmagomedov below the belt:
831wE3.gif

Stop being disingenuous. Conor is playing 'moral gymnastics' with someone (he publicly dislikes) and is using their own recently deceased family member as the rhetoric. It's coming from a place of contempt and venom and you should be ashamed for even having the audacity to defend it.
I'm explaining what he's saying, not defending what he's saying.

He's doped up on pain-killers and acting like a complete idiot...again.

Last edited:
It's not dumb, he was pointing out how dumb khabobs argument was. I guess Dagestani are evil since Russia defeated them? When Islam got ktfo guess he was evil? When abubaquitter tapped to a white belt Frenchman I guess he was evil? Jones destroying khabobs coach twice good over evil confirmed.

It's absolutely dumb. Whether you think Khabib's original tweet made sense or not, Conor responded to it by mocking his father dying of cancer. There is no defending that tweet unless your an amoral Conor nuttmhugger. Even Conor had enough sense to delete it.

"Your woife is in me DMs" - promoting
"I'm going to kill this man in the ring" - promoting
"In your sleep you'll get it" - promoting
"Catch me at the after party you lil ho" - promoting
"Gonezo" under picture of Poirier and his daughter - promoting

Talk about someone's deceased father - Now that's crossing the line!!

I will never understand the mind of a conor nuthugger, but glad to see so many are finally seeing him for who he is.

I think he will, he won't win but o reckon he'll get a shot. also if it wasn't conor losing no one would call it a whooping. it would be a very standard loss
O, he got absolutely humiliated but people try to pretend that’s not the case because they want a McNuggets load in their mouth

we are talking about the same guy who was shitting on khabibs dad for "faking" having the virus... ofc he deleted that tweet aswell,but this guy is highest level scumbag

Back