Conor sells whiskey company- what branding opportunities do other fighters have ?

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Here are some I came up with :

Jones - supplement company

Jorge- limited time offer BMF burger

Nate- anything cannabis related

Mighty Mouse- men’s insoles

Halloway- conditioning program

Ferguson - sun glasses

Keep them going !

This is a real list:
Masvidal has a tequila brand

Poirier has hot sauce

Nate Diaz has a CBD company

I think Poirier's hot sauce has the best chance to go big of those three considering how much he promotes it and how high his stock is currently

"Mighty Mouse- men’s insoles"

BareShockedAardvark-size_restricted.gif

Nobody is buying or repeat buying poiers $15 hot sauce.

I think Khabib has 10 different things going on.

Ken Shamrock sold butt plugs. The Worlds Most Dangerous Butt Plugs to be precise. Sham1.png Sham.png

Derrick Lewis balls after shave

Tracy Cortez bathwater

Adesanya clomid and nolva compounds for that gyno

Usman Healthcare services

Machida carbonated piss

Gillespie fish sticks

Cejudo booster seats
More like Tracy Cortez - fresh butter from her face

This is a real list:
Masvidal has a tequila brand

Poirier has hot sauce

Nate Diaz has a CBD company

I think Poirier's hot sauce has the best chance to go big of those three considering how much he promotes it and how high his stock is currently
Nah I think Nate Diaz company should do the best out of all those. Nate Diaz will have more cross over sells compared to everyone else. Unless Masvidal has Conor type distribution with his Tequila brand it will be very limited and most people that see it won't even know it's Masvidal's brand.

Nate Diaz is most likely big in the cannabis/cbd scene and his fans would know what his brands are and probably buy it more so than mma fans buying Masvidal's tequila, or Poirer's hot sauce. Diaz has different fan bases and he can target the cannbis/cbd crowd easily for sales. Plus he's a big name so more dispensaries/stores would be willing to carry his products and even if people don't know it's Nate Diaz's brand it will still probably make sales with regular customers. I don't know if Dustin's, or Masvidal's hot sauce and tequila is in stores but Diaz's cbd most likely is.

There is a reason why Nate Diaz isn't in a rush to fight, he has money coming in so there's no need to force him to fight. He just fights when he wants to.

I read somewhere that Weidman recently became the majority owner of a multinational shinguard brand.

Derrick Lewis balls after shave

Tracy Cortez bathwater

Adesanya clomid and nolva compounds for that gyno

Usman Healthcare services

Machida carbonated piss

Gillespie fish sticks

Cejudo booster seats
CF3241D9-8866-499D-A390-21E7B7102A5C.jpeg

Is Conor still going to be passing it out to underage kids on the street and punching old men for not drinking it?

TJ - vitamins

Rose - clippers for women

Dern - Rosetta stone

Diego - domestic abuse hotline

Jiri - takes Tom Cruise's spot starring in the Last Samurai 2

Ferguson - lithium

Back