Conor saying "C'mon Joe, lets have a fookin podcast" with a broken leg

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope we get to hear the audio one day of what Conor was saying after the fight until he was interviewed, would love to hear him going crazy

Timestamped, clearly he is mental. Either he is a tough SOB, or it's his ego

Surprised Conor has not been on Joe Rogan's show yet

Last edited:
Conor cant get on planes for a while I think but he’s probably gonna stay in states for rehab. So now is perfect time for him to do some podcasts. He has nothing but time on his scooter lol

Conor cant get on planes for a while I think but he’s probably gonna stay in states for rehab. So now is perfect time for him to do some podcasts. He has nothing but time on his scooter lol
I think his ego wont let him, if he does a podcast, it will be for McGregor Promotions most likely

I am still shocked at him, "C'mon Joe lets have a fookin podcast" sat there with his leg broken, guy has clearly lost the plot

Conor got too big for Rogan. He only does A league podcasts

Conor and Rogan talking about YouTube for three hours would be something I couldn’t wait to miss.

Listening to McNugget mumble for 2.5-3 hours will make every listeners brains melt out of their head. If it does happen someone needs to take note of how many excuses he comes up with on why he lost or why his leg broke.

Rather have Vinnie Paz back on the JRE.

Back