Conor rocked or tired?

he doesn't "confirm" he made a full recovery. He's trying to get him to fully recover by breathing properly. The reason being because he could see Conor was knackered. As anyone with eyes can.

Anyone who cannot see how tired Conor is, first at the end of Round 1, and then about 2 minutes into Round 2 is blind. Before Nate hit him with that 1 - 2 Conor was getting so sloppy it was clear he was in trouble then.

Coach Firaz Zahabi disagrees and thus is blind by your opinion. Btw, he also comments on the "full recovery" comment of Kavanaugh:

Coach Firaz Zahabi disagrees and thus is blind by your opinion. Btw, he also comments on the "full recovery" comment of Kavanaugh:

From what I've read in a summary of Firas's comments is that Conor suffered mental fatigue from the surprise of not being able to KO Nate.

Regardless, it remains perfectly obvious to anyone watching that Conor was breathing very heavily at the end of Round 1 (much more so than we have ever seen him before) and was getting increasingly tired and sloppy before Nate hit that 1 - 2.

No one denies he got rocked by Nate's 1 - 2. Everyone can see he did. But he was looking very tired before that moment.

I've watched this fight seven times, and can clearly see Conor was suffering from an injury. He was sick the entire night before too and his ailment definitely slowed his performance.
Was also suffering from staph, aids, chronic fatigue and intense migranes. Poor Conor.

when you realize you have no chance of winning your energy leaves you

From what I've read in a summary of Firas's comments is that Conor suffered mental fatigue from the surprise of not being able to KO Nate.

Regardless, it remains perfectly obvious to anyone watching that Conor was breathing very heavily at the end of Round 1 (much more so than we have ever seen him before) and was getting increasingly tired and sloppy before Nate hit that 1 - 2.

No one denies he got rocked by Nate's 1 - 2. Everyone can see he did. But he was looking very tired before that moment.

Oh, I'm not denying he was tired. Like I mentioned before, I'm not downplaying the "I wasn't efficient with my energy" comment and we'll see how that goes in the second fight. I'm just stating that the "fatigue" part is being overblown imo by both Conor, his coach an a lot of his fans. He could still talk with his coach in the break and at the end when Kavanaugh said something to Conor and he responded with something like "HA!" ... immediately after Kavanaugh said "there we go, full recovery, full recovery!" I guess we interpreted that both in another way.

And I like Conor.

But what you're failing to mention is that Conor got rocked before he got tired.
I didn't say which came first. Getting punched in the face makes you tired unless you have extreme conditioning.

I hate fn cats, carriers of Bartonella, should all be exterminated like the rats they are...... But dare I ask.... WTF is a cat biscuit?

Nobody has said he didn't get rocked. He got tired and then rocked. Why do you think there is a either/or about this?
why ? u dont know why ?
because all Conor fans mentioning he gassed because he tried lot of spinning kicks and shit likle this.
but the reality is ,he was well prepared but he got rocked by Nate.
it is that simple

He seemed to be fading before he got hurt. Could have also just been Diaz gaining steam which could make Conor look like he was slowing down.

The punch was real it hurt him, but did come when Conor was tired and stood still when hes hands down. Look at the space Nate had open to him to connect!
Nate landed that 1-2 even before Conor could load that uppercut lol

The whole tired thing is manure. He may have been more fatigued than usual, but it wasn't showing. At the beginning of the round, he wasn't breathing heavy or anything. We have seen fighters far more tired go on to fight several rounds.

Conor and Kavanaugh have continuously stated that fatigue was the determining factor in why Conor lost the fight vs Diaz.

I firmly believe that Conor was rocked and tried the takedown attempt in hopes that he could clear the cobwebs if he took him down.

My question to anyone who has actually been legitimately "rocked", is a stamina dump a symptom of being rocked? Did Conor really lose all his stamina due to getting rocked, or was my first assumption most likely the right one?
4 mins into round one holds the answers

Not to say Conor "wasn't efficient with his energy" (the second fight will answer that), however both Conor and Kavanaugh both convienently leave at their conversation they had during the break between the rounds. Kavanaugh even confirms here that Conor made a full recovery before starting round 2. Watch the video at 8:50 and the recovery part starts around 9:02.

So that whole fatigue factor is overblown imo.

First time watching the first round since the fight happened.. 1st round was a lot closer than I originally thought.. Definitely closer than people make it sound. Nate was landing clean punches on Conor all round. A couple times he seemed to stun him. Whether it was fatigue, or being rocked, or a little of both, there is no doubt in my mind that Conor was an easy target for Diaz to figure out the timing of and he landed many punches throughout the first that accumulated into something in the 2nd. Conor's mouth was also open towards the end of the first round, and he already appeared to be slowing.. And I do remember thinking when I was watching, that he looked like a guy that was going to lose. Slow, open mouth, hittable, all things he usually is not.

I mean all the signs are there. People who don't see them are clearly delusional or just started watching fights after Conor came around

1) Open mouth
2) Flat footed
3) Sloppy winging punches after being much tighter and quicker to start the fight
4) Every single time Nate touched Conor, he was stopped in his tracks and almost 'reset' himself
5) Nate kept touching him up. Conor was trying to land bombs, leaving his body open for little punches and knees..

It's not hard to figure out.

Back