Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

Sweet of Conor to help his old buddy Floyd with a little promotional push

Will Conor haters ever stop being bitter butthurt bums?

Anyone pretending like everything in that post wasn't going through your head either didn't watch the press conference, or is a just a bitter loser.

He gave him props, but is understandably fuckin baffled by it just like the rest of us. Fuckin psychotic to take issue with his post.

Coke head, alcoholic or both, at least he has the funds to enable his habits. For now.

Him and Floyd are friends. They like each other. There's nothing to gather from this except that he's giving him a little shit and a little hype.

Real talk, Floyd even has a mural of Conor (with him) up in one of his Miami mansions.

Sweet of Conor to help his new daddy Floyd with a little promotional push

Fixed.

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

I think khabib may have fucked conors head up pretty bad

Coke head, alcoholic or both, at least he has the funds to enable his habits. For now.
Conor is a smart businessman and is set for multiple life times. His whiskey alone is enough to fund his lifestyle for the rest of his life. Stop trying to be a bitter hopeless loser who prays for other's downfall.

Salty and butthurt AF that it wasn't him next to floyd for another pay day. Nasukawa would outstrike the shit out of Mcg and he has less accolades in kickboxing than Mcg has.
this little midget couldn't even out strike fellow midget Horiguchi but yeah he'll out strike Conor
{<jordan}

Eh I will say it. Tenshin isn’t that good but he is tough.

Him and Floyd are friends. They like each other. There's nothing to gather from this except that he's giving him a little shit and a little hype.

How can't anyone see this?

It's like slagging off your mate for doing dumb shit.

They are probably not big friends, but I think they get on well. Probably always have behind the camera.

Getting old as I cant understand what he's trying to say for 20-25% of the post

How can't anyone see this?

It's like slagging off your mate for doing dumb shit.

They are probably not big friends, but I think they get on well. Probably always have behind the camera.
They are friends as in they like to get attention from each others' fan base at the right time.

That's a hell of a language you got there.

Didn't this dude get his ass whooped and tap to a chin lock a month ago?

Back