Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

Like I do many times as the most unbiased poster on Sherdog, I have to disagree with Conor here. Floyd's jumper is fine.

Aww he sounds salty as fuck.
Stick to writing incoherent essays on IG about how much you didn't win McTapper.
<Dany07>

120.jpg

"Chris tucker and Jackie fucking Chan back in this bitch"

<6><6><6><Deported1>
Is it appropriate to yellow card a joke that may be racist against Asians? Should we out of sensitivity escalate to the red card?

I don't think Conor is salty, I think he genuinely wtf'd.

Tenshin will put up a better effort than McGregor though.

Conor needs to pick up a mic and go on tour as a comedian. His fighting career is dead

Floyd is not trying to lose. All of his fights are bullshit. We have an MMA fighter go to boxing and immediately fight the #1 guy. But what does Floyd do? Fucking brilliant.

lol would be hilarious if floyd just tweeted back the gif of beating conor up

Thats actually funny and you know he was smoking Tyson's good stuff when he posted that.

This is the Conor I like, taking the piss without trying to hard with horrible insults.

Reading between the lines, I reckon him and Floyd are cool.

"wahhh my money fight"

Thats actually funny and you know he was smoking Tyson's good stuff when he posted that.

This is the Conor I like, taking the piss without trying to hard with horrible insults.

Reading between the lines, I reckon him and Floyd are cool.

its the same conor. Hes already going the "hurr hurr asian jackie chan hurrr hurrr" route. If he was fighting Tenshin he would probably say some asshole thing like "My punches will destroy your face like the bombs on Nagasaki".

Back