Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

I get what your saying and you're right in your own way

but I address everything in my posts typically and you conveniently skip over whatever doesn't fit your narrative it seems

Either that or your reading comprehension is really bad
Neither of the two....You simply ignore your faults.
You don't always have to try and make things seem so complex, you know. Some things are very simple.
Life's not black and white after all....There is a Grey area...The truth lies somewhere in between....

The last one seemed to have brought them closer to Earth...But all the above, was enjoyible to whitness. I love it when the little mouthpiece gets beat down...Like that perfect beat down of his mini me, "The Strabanimal"....
I was enjoying it too, but tapping to a facecrank? That was embarrassing

I'm a conor fan but he has lost it. Ever since agreed to that floyd fight and got that money he has been erratic and I sort question his commitment to MMA.

Notice how he's got the sack to talk shyte about Floyd even after being TKO'd but not one negative thing towards Khabib after being emasculated by him and then having his corner G checked also. You know Khabib has put the fear of Thor in to the ginger loud mouth!

lol.

Kid is a flyweights. Does he have better technique? Yes. But Conor would not feel any of his shots and would pounce on him. Dont be silly.

Exactly. Tenshin just beat a flyweight/bantamweight MMA fighter in kickboxing by decision. Let's calm down about him beating Conor or other competent MMA striker who has 30 pounds on him.

This constant shit talking was barely tolerable when Conor was winning. Yeah, when he WAS winning.

No fucking way is Floyd kickboxing anybody. Believe it when I see it.

Also, Conor was drunk again. Not sure if hes going to ever get his shit back together

Real talk, Floyd even has a mural of Conor (with him) up in one of his Miami mansions.

He does but Floyd's elbow is all in Conor's image as Conor is watching him flex lol. People don't pay that part any mind, I always peeped it when I saw the mural.

Conor encroaching on De La Hoya's territory of trolling Floyd for his business deals. lol

giphy.gif

We all know you verbally suck Conor off on this site

LOL at trying to jump ship, you do realize you have a post history that is dedicated to the short Irish fella no?
Go deeper Bruh trying to jump ship by saying I'm a Conor and Floyd fan? Lol I'm a Jones fan too, and brock, askren, cejudo, Mendes, etc. Been following Floyd for years

90% garbage. But the Rush Hour comment got me.

Whole post is funnier if you read it in Conor's voice. The "that's mad shit," comment made me laugh too even though its completely a throwaway comment.

Go deeper Bruh trying to jump ship by saying I'm a Conor and Floyd fan? Lol I'm a Jones fan too, and brock, askren, cejudo, Mendes, etc. Been following Floyd for years

Maybe have a coke and a smile and less sherdog

Back