Conor reacts to Floyd vs Tenshin

Ha! I've seen you praise him for being a great and major role model in your life, in and out of the cage before...Quit acting like you don't treat what he does/says differently than anyone else....
Saying i respect and have learned alot from him in and outside of the cage as a martial artist and otherwise is far from proclaiming him to be a great and major role model. I respect and learn a lot from everyone and do not take it to the extreme levels that you're suggesting.

I can assure you there are few martial artists who don't respect and have learned from his game.

To those who are trying to attain the highest level of social confidence, speaking ability, magnetism, business and other aspects of the game that have made him the star he is..there would be very few who don't respect and gain from him in that sense either.

I could say the exact same thing about Floyd and have for many years.

Along with countless other fighters, athletes and public figures of all kind.

I respect and gain from everyone, it's really that simple. In that regard, Conor is not special but he's also the most prominent example in mma.

Even if you hate someone, you can learn from them and respect them quite honestly.

Sounds like he wanted this fight.

Ha! I've seen you praise him for being a great and major role model in your life, in and out of the cage before...Quit acting like you don't treat what he does/says differently than anyone else....
this is why i always make the distinction between those who train and those who do not

you would never hear genuine martial artists say the kind of shit you keyboard warriors do.

There's a massive gap in awareness 95% of the time

tenor.gif

Damn man that cat got played

Dont let this
Conor is clearly just drunk and doesn't realize what shit show is going down here. Hell, sober people barely understand it. He's calling this what it is, but at the end of the day he's still giving Floyd props. Clearly not bitterness there.

Drunkenness brings out the truth. Conor is a bitter fool at heart

Wtf giving somebody props is now considered bashing?
You Conor haters must hate life
Conor lost to Khabib and still you guys are the lowest hanging fruits on this board lmao
Conor losses and still his haters are the smallest and most vocal minority

Must suck to base your fandom of the sport on hating a 2 division champ lmao
seriously bro, and i am truly unbiased

this is why i always make the distinction between those who train and those who do not

you would never hear genuine martial artists say the kind of shit you keyboard warriors do.

There's a massive gap in awareness 95% of the time
Shit....You ignore all the stupid shit Conor says, and him "training" has nothing to do with him being a Pompous Ass....Just because he is a fighter, does not give him different standards, for being a Douche'.

Conor losing to Khabib is the reason Floyd is going after different fighters now.

If Conor had of won against Khabib then maybe Floyd would have rematched Conor but Conor stock dropped and there is not as much interest in that rematch.

Now Floyd is fighting a kick boxer in Japan the interest will be huge as there is an unknown factor even though we know Floyd is going to wreck this kid.

His trash talking seems very cringeworthy now.

Drunkenness brings out the truth. Conor is a bitter fool at heart

You sure?

Drunk on rum I have a hair trigger temper, brawl like a young Tank Abbott.

Drunk on red wine I'm social, engaging, and want to solve the problems of the world.

Which drunkenness is bringing out the truth?

Shit....You ignore all the stupid shit Conor says, and him "training" has nothing to do with him being a Pompous Ass....Just because he is a fighter, does not give him different standards, for being a Douche'.
I get what your saying and you're right in your own way

but I address everything in my posts typically and you conveniently skip over whatever doesn't fit your narrative it seems

Either that or your reading comprehension is really bad

Which one? The Diaz, Mayweather or the Khabib mauling?
The last one seemed to have brought them closer to Earth...But all the above, was enjoyible to whitness. I love it when the little mouthpiece gets beat down...Like that perfect beat down of his mini me, "The Strabanimal"....

Back