Conor ragdolling some chump in practice.

me and @BiGWHOMPS willing to bet big $$$ on conor, h8ers wont bet a penny on khabib. shows u who the real king is.

Its the same for the Khabib fight. I invited bets my way and nobody wanted any of it. Only after the result is in did they dare come out. Not even they really believe in Khabib.

Right after this he went back to kavanagh who sprayed him back down with the water bottle for more "training" pics

Here we go again, conor has started the still shots deluded Instagram perfect life photo's again.

Making a strong late push for shitposter of the year

Brah... it’s this attitude, that holding u back from line manager at Taco Bell.

That said, also and I know u hear this 3 times a month...
No cheese on my chalupa... u minimum wage hood.

So it’s also a technical proficiency... error, cuz.

That said..
Good luck on that promotion.

I am somebody...
keep saying it.

He’s doing what he would be doing...

I’m looking forward to him fighting again.

I’m not a fan, some of u may have caught that...

That said, I’d like to see his next outing...
Lol

We’ll see after that yo.
#fanofthesport

I feel like every photo Conor releases is fake. More of a pose to make him look good.

Who the fook is he actually throwing around? Because if it's some bum and not someone credible, he's just trying to look pretty for IG pictures. I mean, TS is obviously eating it up like the rest of Conor's retarded fanbase.

Years of practice still can't prepare Conor for a lifetime's worth of wrestling that Khabib has.

Seems that Conor is shook and is resorting to attempt to beat Khabib at his own game, which has a ZERO percent chance of working.

Conor has lost his confidence in his hands, and thinks he can work hard enough to match Khabib? hahahahahah. All Conor is doing is trying his hardest not to lose as badly next time. He's not preparing to win.

Hitting nailz on heads there ^^^ @Cat Biscuits TS pretty much expressed the problem with Conor about him ragdolling some "Chump" throwing chumps and yesmen will only leave you grabbing shorts, clutching fences, toe hooking gloves and the cage,when facing real deal fighters because you don't know what the f*k to do like Conor was doing when getting draped & raped by Khabib.
Better he get thrown and pinned under and learning not to feel unnerved in the uncomfortable because you've been there in real training and know the sequence of moves to perform in those uncomfortable situations and not panic.

Nothing has changed with him still putting out action pics where he's the star so his fan girlz can fawn over. Conor hasn't knocked down or wobbled any fighter since Alvarez (2016) hasn't slept a fighter since Aldo (2015) you don't stay consistent, don't stay fighting, don't "Stay Ready" you get mauled and beaten up like Conor...

View attachment 487597

Damn boys, looks like Conor is taking his grappling very seriously. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Conor is clearly working hard on some holes in his game, and will take back what’s his in 2019.

Anyone wanna AV bet on his next fight? pm me.

Edit: not one single AV bet... haters wanna talk shit but in reality know he can k.o just about anyone. CONOR BLESS.

View attachment 487709
View attachment 487601 View attachment 487601
depends who he fights, if they feed him a gate keeper like cowboy or nate I might not jump on it, but if its a contender or khabib im all over that bet. but its hard to make a bet without knowing who he is fighting

that's how he learned to throw dollies so well.

i read the title as "conor ragdolling some CHIMP in practice"

disappointed

Back