Conor ragdolling some chump in practice.

View attachment 487597

Damn boys, looks like Conor is taking his grappling very seriously. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Conor is clearly working hard on some holes in his game, and will take back what’s his in 2019.

Anyone wanna AV bet on his next fight? pm me.

Edit: not one single AV bet... haters wanna talk shit but in reality know he can k.o just about anyone. CONOR BLESS.

View attachment 487709
View attachment 487601 View attachment 487601

That's a Judo throw.

That's what I'm saying, cus John Kavanagh came out recently to say he hadn't seen Conor since the fight, so he can't be there.
Not sure buddy, I don’t think it’s SBG.

That's what I'm saying, cus John Kavanagh came out recently to say he hadn't seen Conor since the fight, so he can't be there.

Honestly as a huge Conor fan, i hope he changes camps dude.

Yup.
One of those sayings that has grated on me for years.
Resilience is one thing to be earned in spite of losses in certain situations a respect and value for life affirming qualities in ones life.
Or whatever u got going on.

Blanket stupidity that should be sown on a pillow is what I hear, when I hear that shit.
My usual response is "what about polio?".

Edit: not one single AV bet...

That's because your July 2018 troll account has no value.

monopoly-money-iStock_000019642368_Doublecrop.jpg

All of Conor's training partners have to sign contracts with the Ronda Rousey clause in them...

I'd be more impressed to see him throw somebody of any worth, rather than a staged drill for his media team.

Hope he's working hard on his cardio, just in case he does ever fight again.

View attachment 487597

Damn boys, looks like Conor is taking his grappling very seriously. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Conor is clearly working hard on some holes in his game, and will take back what’s his in 2019.

Edit: not one single AV bet... haters wanna talk shit but in reality know he can k.o just about anyone. CONOR BLESS.

View attachment 487709
View attachment 487601 View attachment 487601

Your post made me puke.

Good for him.

I never did like that saying ‘what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger’

Metaphorically, it sounds good...
but not all true.

More like what doesn’t kill you, didn’t kill you.

Or a more positive chicken soup for the soul spin...

Hey u still here.

Lol

My version of it is "what doesn't kill you, almost kills you".

So he is still practicing offensive wrestling instead of working on his guard game?

So you see one pic and think that's all he does the whole training?

Pretty sure this isn’t at SBG. Could be wrong tho.
I think it's the new SBG gym his wrestling coach opened up

Does anyone have an idea where he trains now? He's not with kavanagh any more
He posted a series of pictures of him sparring some days ago and Kavanagh was there but is has been deleted. He's done at least some training at the SBG Naas but it could be just for promoting

Show the whole sparing session you dope.

he didnt even look that bad..
compared to the other guys khabib fought

Al, edson, rda, gleison, loads of them actually went the distance with khabib. Conor got dropped, finished, and cheated constantly during the fight. How much worse could he have looked? Maybe he could have actually brought a steel dolly into the octagon as well?

No one wants to make an av bet with an account only a couple months old

Breath kid! Breathe! Damn, this Leprechaun looks like he is drowning. Or ripped apart by a pissed off Russian bear or something. So much fear in his eyes. Panic wrestling 2.0.

Last edited:
Back