Conor predicted to only stop Nate in the fourth..

Man there is so much you could say to Conor in these press conferences,haha. Nate tried,but he aint the guy to spit hot fire at Conor. Imagine if Dominick Cruz talked to him, then youd have something

That'd indeed be sweet verbal warfare ... Including fire, hot lava, poison, venom and acid. Hands down, best presser ever.

dominick cruz pipebomb: DUDE your a fucking CLOWN,a cartoon character,try hitting someone who actually moves,and wont let you just hit them. Im glad you like eating punches so much cos thats what your gonna get from me,all night while you land nothing. I wont even shoot for the legs,to give you a chance. I have had two fights in like three years,is that enough qualifications for you to take this fight,or should i wait until two weeks before the fight to start training??

:: ecw chant ::

Fourst? dude needs to drop the accent a bit then, i was convinced he said fourth, which i thought it was very late for Conor standars, loved the press conference tho.

He said first. Anyway anyone else's notice when the same question was asked to Nate he looked at Nick then shook his head lmao. Was a brotherly telepathic convo right there! "What round am I going down motherfucker?" "Remember aldo? Say nothing motherfucker"! He said nothing.. He knows it's over.

Nick:uuuh i got nothing...or whatever....fuck you george!

Fourth? i clearly heard him say Nate will fold by the end of round 1

Last edited:
Do they have a different accent in London than the rest of England? Never go full retard.
I thaught they all just grunted and spat to communicate,I'm quite impressed they can talk!

Back