Conor posts pic with black eye on Instagram

Hes fighting this year and probably praying Khabib wins so he can get his big Russia fight.

Haters gonna hate.

I bet if someone pulls out of this yet again, Conor steps in as the replacement.
It's a pic from after the Floyd fight, I believe.

Not saying he won't fight but you can't determine that from this pic.

Last edited:
its probably still there from when that 40 year old made him his btch. well at least it gives him a reason to sit on sidelines for another couple years

I swear that baby looks familiar, it looks like Dana.

inb4 rumors swirl around social media that the baby is in fact Dana's

It's a pic from after the Floyd fight, I belive.

Not saying he won't fight but you can't determine that from this pic.

Well if it is then that sucks. His coach said hes in training on a regular schedule and Conor has posts in the gym. Who knows.

Trouble in paradise. His divorce will make him fight again.

I bet if someone pulls out of this yet again, Conor steps in as the replacement.
Too funny.....Conor should be unifying, not "Stepping in as a replacement". You make it sound like he is going above and beyond there.

Hes fighting this year and probably praying Khabib wins so he can get his big Russia fight.

Haters gonna hate.

he said he wanted Khabib in Russia. Well he said he was gonna return by March/April. Now September. Why wait to see if Tony loses. Also, Tony would be an easier fight imo. Conor won't step in as a replacement, tony and khabib aren't out of camp.

Interesting. But that black eye could have came from anything... Just hope it is a Rich Franklin black eye. You knew you were in for an exciting fight.
that guy seemed to have a black eye before evrey fight.

That moment when Dee finds out you gave her syphilis from those whores you've been banging.

Yeah this photo was after the may fight

is that what happens when coke gets in your eye?

Private jet? Conor is definately coming back or he'll eventually go bankrupt. Floyd blew through a billion. Conor can easily blow 100 mil.

Too funny.....Conor should be unifying, not "Stepping in as a replacement". You make it sound like he is going above and beyond there.

He just fought in August. Every fighter would take that fight. There actually is financial incentive to prize fighting. Conor still wants Khawrestle in Russia. He will sign before that Tony/Khabib fight and hope Khabib wins. Why? Because he thinks he beats both in the same night and Khainjured in Russia is a huge payday.

Private jet? Conor is definately coming back or he'll eventually go bankrupt. Floyd blew through a billion. Conor can easily blow 100 mil.

He's gonna bankrupt and go back to plumbing one day. It's gonna be hard to get used to a non-lavish lifestyle.

He's gonna bankrupt and go back to plumbing one day. It's gonna be hard to get used to a non-lavish lifestyle.
I wouldn't go that far. He will always make money through fighting, teaching or owning MMA academis the rest of his life. He just can't retire from fighting at 29 the way he spends his money.

ummm Conor who? or should I say who cares he has turn his back on his fans but not before spitting in their face and you want to keep posting and helping this guy.
I just feel sorry for all the complete morons that had him tattooed on themselves
A5zap_s-200x150.gif

he wouldn'tl et conor jr have his watch and jr clocked him.

Back