Conor posts new pic in his underwear- WOW

Wood you?

• Total voters
Haha . Mcgregor nuthuggers are drooling at the mouth while the rest of us are sitting here wondering why he always takes such homosexual pictures on a daily basis
That's funny because based on this thread his haters are the only ones commenting on dick size.

Looks like Conor may have cut to featherweight to become champ but his dick kept cutting to straw weight

Jones just likes that colour for some reason

FMLPJek.jpg

uNbg1r5.png

Little man: check

Small dick: check

Penis replacement car: check
Conor's massive dick is already causing meltdowns among the beta losers of sherdog...I LOVE IT

Your post reeks of "im an insecure fat sloppy titted 40 year old virgin with a little tic tac weenie"

Conor's massive penis brings out the "bitch" in you.......

This thread has been worth it, just for the meltdowns from beta Conor hating losers

Conor bless all on Christmass eve

..As shredded as Conor looks. That picture is going to come back and haunt him.

When you have a big hog you fill out underwear like Conor does. Conor has a huge penis

You tic tac weenie Conor hating trolls on sherdog wouldnt know that feeling

Jon Jones IS WHAT it looks like when you have a TINY dick and cant fill out underwear

index.php

Jon Jones has a tiny little dick lol....Conor's Irish anacanda could probably wrap around Jones neck and choke him out...I bet Jones' penis looks all dark and burnt too

HAHAHAHAHA! 4 pages of talk, over 100 posts about Conor's dick. Sherdog gonna sherdog.

Conor's erect penis is the best way to prove he is well endowed. Luke Rockhold was smart enough to let the guys snap photos while he was semi erect and slightly aroused.

When you have a big hog you fill out underwear like Conor does. Conor has a huge penis

Jon Jones IS WHAT it looks like when you have a TINY dick and cant fill out underwear

index.php

Jon Jones has a tiny little dick lol....Conor's Irish anacanda could probably wrap around Jones neck and choke him out...I bet Jones' penis looks all dark and burnt too

Wonder did Holly enjoy the BBC DP in the sauna after?

A true athlete. Never gets out of shape like the other fat boys (penn, silva, shogun, fedor)

You don't think thoughts like that when you are fat and can't afford a car.

I've got 4 pics of myself doing the same thing.
I mean, I could stand to lose a few. I do have a car, certainly not anything worth making sure it's in a picture.

Wonder did Holly enjoy the BBC DP in the sauna after?
What BBC? Can you not see Jones tiny little dick?

Jones probably has tiny little burnt looking dick haha

BIA>>>>>bbc

BIA stands for BIG IRISH ANACANDA...

Your girl wants Conor's massive penis...and Conor would turn you into a cuckhold like that !

Conor's massive dick is already causing meltdowns among the beta losers of sherdog...I LOVE IT

Your post reeks of "im an insecure fat sloppy titted 40 year old virgin with a little tic tac weenie"

Conor's massive penis brings out the "bitch" in you.......

This thread has been worth it, just for the meltdowns from beta Conor hating losers

Conor bless all on Christmass eve

index.php

Damn right son, top posts.

Conor bless us all

Back