Conor posts new pic in his underwear- WOW

Wood you?

• Total voters
It's a Christmas present for all the McGregor fans on Sherdog
I'm just trying to wrap my head around the thought process needed to think "I'm gonna get in some real tight briefs, and take a picture of myself in front of a car."

Where is he though? Looks like a truck stop off haha, did he just drive there in his skids and jump out for a pic?
It actually looks like a backlot at a shooting location. Seems like I heard he was doing Game of Thrones. Paternity leave tho.

it looks like the kind of undies actors wear for nude scenes in movies. flesh toned enough that they can post edit the lines out.

I think Conor's rich enough not to rock the flesh colored, boxer briefs

All I want for christmas is 15 minutes with twood, mcgregor and platinum

Conor has such an all natural, flawless physique, built for pure counter striking and maxium leverage

Also, Conor has a MASSIVE donkey penis and loves to show it off, obviously...If you were packing like Conor you would to..

This pic is going to to send the loser betas of sherdog who hate on Conor, in to even bigger fits of rage

Conor beats you in every aspect of life, including penis size...let the butt hurt flow... I expect some sherdoggers to commit suicide after viewing this pic

Dee is gonna be so pissed when she realizez Conor found out where she'z hiding his phone that he does these kindz of tweets with. :eek:

Could somebody pretty please add a santa hat to that picture I want to send that out as a Christmas card.

Thanks in advance.

Judge Lance Ito

The poll is worse than the picture, I just don't know about you people

How this is not wastelands is beyond me. Good job mods
<{cruzshake}>

You know we all just looked at his junk before the car

Back