Conor planned this shit well

DragonRising

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He phoned Dana whenever he's ready.

Last year it would have been all kabob, he was hungry, it was the height of alluhu akbar meme. This time around I feel conor coming in as the challenger, gives him more hunger.

The timing of this fight is in donors favor.

What has Conor ever NOT planned well? He is the GOAT for a reason...

You’re basing this take on a meme
Sounds legit
I’m in

Khabib planned this when he had a polite conversation with Artem. Actually he pushed this fight years ago and has done all the promoting.

He finally got Conor involved.

Just imagine the quality of the threads during the week prior to the fight.

<36>

I agree it was a good move to duck Tony.

Conor only fights when he has nothing to lose but everything to gain.

The guy is a fucking fraud and has all you retarded Conor fans fooled. Lol @ anyone buying this PPV.

The guy is a fucking fraud and has all you retarded Conor fans fooled. Lol @ anyone buying this PPV.

Even if no one who actually likes MMA on purpose buys it, it'll still outperform most any 2 cards.

Even if no one who actually likes MMA on purpose buys it, it'll still outperform most any 2 cards.
Anyone can buy it now doubt. I haven't bought any card he's been on. I don't support the Clowner McGillicutty.

i find it weird that its gonna be here so soon october 6th. seems like a new years event. too good to be true?

Gotta stand out somewhere. Can't be like 90% of posters gobbling those Conor manlet nuts.

<{outtahere}>

Also lol @ you being so mad you stalked my post history .
<{cruzshake}>
Seek help my man, you're more obsessed than the nuthuggers.. also why are you so afraid of using your real account? <{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back