Conor plan to stick to 155 but...

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
... 170 might be next

He will still not defend any belt, when he get 155 one he will jump to 170, i hate this so much my god

... 170 might be next

He will still not defend any belt, when he get 155 one he will jump to 170, i hate this so much my god

Conor is a prize fighter he will do as he please, besides why would he try to please people who would have called him a moron for not taking the 100 mil Mayweather boxing match or a sucker for taking it and not defending his belt. He fought khabib right after he finished his boxing match and wants the rematch. What the fuck do you want? Him murking aldo theN moving up and murking Alvarez were 2 bigger wins then khabib ever had anyways.

The hype for Conors anticipated comeback just went trough the roof. He is the Fighter of the year 2021 Im calling it now.

whatever, let us know when he books a fight

Just keep this clown away from title fights. He can fight Diego, or rematch Cerrone, at MW. I honestly don’t care. Just don’t give him the opportunity to hold up anymore divisions.

Just keep this clown away from title fights. He can fight Diego, or rematch Cerrone, at MW. I honestly don’t care. Just don’t give him the opportunity to hold up anymore divisions.
Its MMA its not for the faint hearted if you dont like it then perhaps you should go watch some Soccer instead.

“You know me for doubling up!”

let me finish that for you:

“You know me for doubling up and holding up multiple division(s) for years!”

A third division title would really be something if that happened.

Can anyone help me out? I forgot who said the following quote:

"I'll fight the winner of Nate and Jorge for the bmf belt that i designed'.

Can anyone help me out? I forgot who said the following quote:

"I'll fight the winner of Nate and Jorge for the bmf belt that i designed'.

You misheard him, he said at the end “unless Jorge wins easily, then I’ll never mention it again.”

A third division title would really be something if that happened.

Usman already offered him the opportunity. He didn’t even respond. He didn’t even fight Masvidal for that made up participation trophy. Even though it would have done huge numbers. He wants nothing to do with top WW contenders.

To be fair all his WW fights have been against LWs so LW ranking makes more sense then a WW ranking.
That’s like saying 2+2=5 makes more sense than 2+2=6.

I would argue they’re both wrong and you would argue that 5 is less wrong cuz it’s closer to 4.

Someone should ask if he lost the Khabib rematch what excuses would he use.

Back