Media Conor Pays His Respect To The Greatest Of All Time

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
On their way to iceland to touchbutt naked.. good thing for the gay community

View attachment 678713

Rough day for Artem. It was a fluke if you ask me, he'll be back. This trilogy with knight will be up there with Ali Frazier. Mark those words

giphy.gif

The train doesn't stop here.

lol at conor and artem looking like tiny hobbit children next to a regular sized human being

no wonder conor couldnt knock that old man out, he was probably of average height

lol at conor and artem looking like tiny hobbit children next to a regular sized human being

no wonder conor couldnt knock that old man out, he was probably of average height
Funny how Conor goes from being a hobbit to massive depending on the situation in the retard hater minds

Funny how Conor goes from being a hobbit to massive depending on the situation in the retard hater minds

yeah obviously he's massive compared to the tiny people he used to fight, im sure you agree

im sure you also agree its hilarious how easily triggered his manlet fans are, thats my fav part

yeah obviously he's massive compared to the tiny people he used to fight, im sure you agree

im sure you also agree its hilarious how easily triggered his manlet fans are, thats my fav part
I'm not triggered. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy, but you seem to think and feel on the level of a 12 year old so OmGImTrIGgErED

Rory riding in conors private plane?
They were on the world tour together and Rory hitched a ride on the jet. They trained once and Rory blew Conor's knee out with a flying scissors takedown.

Last edited:
Funny how Conor goes from being a hobbit to massive depending on the situation in the retard hater minds.
What? Conor and massive don't belong in the same sentence... LOL Conor is only massive in the dumb, self brainwashed nuthuggers heads like yourself.

Back