Conor P4P Ranking WTF

Terrible comment
Yeah , ok. He asked for free meal in edgar and got free meal in a gatekeeper whos winding down instead.
Everything else - what is that adage in that movie ?

Oh yeah - " you cant handle the truth"

Guy has wins in 3 weight classes, with 3 of them being some of the most flawless victories of all time (Aldo, Eddie, Cerrone), and was champ in 2 of the weightclasses.

Sherdoggers bitch that he makes a P4P list despite him literally proving his P4P skill and not the simple makebelief they're used to.
One win in more than 3 years over a shot guy on a losing streak who didn't even fight back. BJ Penn is also not on the list, in case was your next complaint.

Yeah , ok. He asked for free meal in edgar and got free meal in a gatekeeper whos winding down instead.
Everything else - what is that adage in that movie ?

Oh yeah - " you cant handle the truth"
Back to Soccer

Conor should be the whole top ten by himself that's how great he is.

Back to Soccer
Ouch.... sorry, brah - reality sucks sometimes.
Hey, at least I'm fair. I do consider the elven a top tier 155er with his savvy stand up alone. His shortcomings on the ground and possible gas tank issues prevents him from any lb4lb talk.

Let's see what happens. He evolves further and beats a top tier 155er and I'll call em as I sees em .

Cormiers a cheater and should be cut
Even without any cheating how is he that much higher than Conor after getting destroyed twice by Jones and then by Miocic?
Conor is undefeated FW Champion who KTFO Aldo who hasnt been defeated in 30 years in 13 seconds and then punches himself out on zombie Nate with shots that wouldve KO every LW, WW or FW out cold, beats him in rematch using skill instead of power while Nate had gained alot of size since the first fight and even had full camp this time.

Then beats Alvarez in what Chael Sonnen considers the best combat sports performance in history to become first Double Champ. Only losing against Khabib who is #2 P2P after doing better than anyone.

Then comes back rejuvenated and Athletically in best shape of his life, destroys Legendary Fighter in Donald Cerrone at 170 to become first fighter to hold KO in 3 divisions.
Whoever makes those rankings doesnt understand the sport at all or they are rigged in favor of Cormier because he works for the UFC.

its a list for clowns made by clowns. Remember when Ronda Rousey was listed immensely high on the p4p list. clownlist!

Back