Conor P4P Ranking WTF

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How the hell is Conor lower in the official P2P list than Daniel Cormier?
Who the fook is making these rankings in the UFC website?

Conor is at #11 while everyone ahead of him is current Champion in their weight class (Ferguson as Interim champ at #10 with monster win streak)
except Daniel Cormier who is at #6 ?????????

Commentator favoritism as its finest lmfao

The real question should be how did Conor move up the LW ranking and the WW rankings with a win over a shot LW?

Go away....

1st win since 2016,
and Vs a guy who lost his last 2....

Connor can beat DC at LHW or even HW once DC turns 50

Wow

Meanwhile I was offended cause he was on the list of contenders

i agree with TS.

Conor should always be p4p number 1 fixed. Doesnt matter if he fights or loses.

Conor is at #11 while everyone ahead of him is current Champion in their weight class (Ferguson as Interim champ at #10 with monster win streak)

Conor accomplished nothing Saturday and Cormier doesnt tap out before u can count 1 Mississippi.

Wow.

P4P: 11
LW: 3
WW: 14

The most surprising one is WW imo.

p4p*

Yeah I thought he’d be higher too

Skill wise he should be #5 at least but he beat nobody at WW although he has wins over ranked opponents. Diaz is ranked now but he beat Diaz a long time ago. Cowboy was ranked before but he's out of the rankings now. So...

P2P is even more fictional than P4P

the realest question of all is how the same people who demand stringent adherence to the rankings when determining the next contenders for a title are the same ones who starts sobbing every time the rankings come out

Skill wise he should be #5 at least but he beat nobody at WW although he has wins over ranked opponents. Diaz is ranked now but he beat Diaz a long time ago. Cowboy was ranked before but he's out of the rankings now. So...
Oh I don’t think he deserves it. I’m just surprised he’s not higher

Guy has wins in 3 weight classes, with 3 of them being some of the most flawless victories of all time (Aldo, Eddie, Cerrone), and was champ in 2 of the weightclasses.

Sherdoggers bitch that he makes a P4P list despite him literally proving his P4P skill and not the simple makebelief they're used to.

Back