Conor opponents get TKO/KO with punches didnt look that hard or powerful, here is why

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
Brandao, Poirier, Siver all of them fell with punches didnt looked THAT hard, some of them looked liked just grazed the face or the head. Why is that ???

Connor+McGregor+Destroys+Diego+Brandao+UFN+Dublin+McGregor+vs.+Brandao.gif

ShimmeringColossalCarpenterant.gif

AcrobaticVillainousAfricanharrierhawk.gif

1. - Conor is so strong and heavy puncher that just graze his opponents is enough to KO/TKO'ed them

2. - He is putting such a beating on his opponent (Brandao/Siver), that they are already lost his souls and just fell for the beating, no matter the punch is hard or not

PD: Poirier is a little exception because he wasnt yet under a beating and being hit in the side of the head, almost in the back of the head, makes you that. But still is rare to see.

Is this correct, you are agree with me ??? (That punches didnt look THAT hard, and points 1 and 2)

(Spanish is my first language sorry)

Conor bless

Fucking siver :icon_lol:

Looks like he's fixing his hair in the mirror while he's on his way down.

Conor has crazy power behind his punches, and he isn't that big of a man.

Cain must learn some lessons from the GOAT.

I think both are correct. A little bit of both. Some of Conor's opponents look like they've had enough. Look at Holloway late in the fight and Poirier after being cracked with a left hook that wobbled him.

Its technique, speed, and precision, not strength.

Conor landed a very clean shot down the middle against Siver last night when he dropped him. If you look at his feet and hip rotation in that cross left, his form was perfect.

Not all good strikes have to look explosive like Melvin Manhoef. Proper technique and speed will get you a great KO, and with just medium power!

Well the shots he hit Silver with were heavy and accurate. No grazing there.

He has good accuracy which is combined with power. His shots hit right where he needs em I think his speed just makes them look less powerful because most power hitter throw slow looping shots.

It's kind of like a delayed effect (the falling down), I've seen it happen a few times last night in the fights. It's like the fighters don't realize how stunned they are until it hits them and then they fall over.lol

He has crazy power/accuracy/speed/timing in his punches.

This man is a striking genious. Deal with it. A real threat to Aldo.

Because this is real life and not a video game.

Remember this is featherweight, when a fighter gets koed in this division most of the time is a huge punch or kick to the face that hurt just to see.

In heavyweight we often see ko that doesn't look impressive, because it carries a lot of weight behind, doesn't need to be a brutal hit, but in McGregor division, this kind of KO are rare to see

Connor is taking that belt, I bet its a war but I just see him landing something.

The first left hand landed flush. The JP punch landed behind the ear, and Conor landed about a dozen flush left hands on Siver. So yea, lets try and have some intelligent discussion on these forums. Thanks.

Accuracy, speed and precision with good power for the weight class makes him deadly. You can tell his opponents want out when they feel his power. Max is as game as they come and he looked scared after the first few exchanges, same with Poirier, as soon as McGregor landed that clean hook he had Dustin back tracking and just covering up with a high guard.

I don't think it's just talk when he says it's a whole different ball game when he lands.

Accuracy, speed and precision with good power for the weight class makes him deadly. You can tell his opponents want out when they feel his power. Max is as game as they come and he looked scared after the first few exchanges, same with Poirier, as soon as McGregor landed that clean hook he had Dustin back tracking and just covering up with a high guard.

I don't think it's just talk when he says it's a whole different ball game when he lands.

Have to agree, his last few opponents didn't look good after only a few exchanges

Back