Conor opponents always pull out . And khabib will pull out . It will be Conor v Dustin

Conor will be fighting Dustin .and it will be for a interm belt . U read it here first and u all will be pissed of. Conor opponents pulling out coupled with khabib my neck and my
Back ass he will pull out . An Conor will move on from the fight . This is how it’s going to play out , and the theory that Conor is scared will be going on for ever an ever. He will fight gsp after and be done .

If that happened then I think Nate would be the replacement.

Dana will strip Khabib’s belt if he drops out in fight week lmao he’s sick of this shit

Been calling it before the fight got announced.

It should be Nate to step in tho.

Conor will be fighting Dustin .and it will be for a interm belt . U read it here first and u all will be pissed of. Conor opponents pulling out coupled with khabib my neck and my
Back ass he will pull out . An Conor will move on from the fight . This is how it’s going to play out , and the theory that Conor is scared will be going on for ever an ever. He will fight gsp after and be done .

LOL this would suck so bad.

Spoken like a true McNugget. Now please take Conny McNeverdefended nuts out of your mouth, you are going to choke on them

That would be a damn shame, especially if it meant Conor vs. Nate again. If Khabib pulls out, Aldo should step up get his rematch for the interim belt at 155, but the UFC would never allow it.

Conor probably wouldn't sign to fight Poirier again at this point. He won by dominant KO last time, and it's hard to market that fight, especially on short notice. Why take such a risk for little financial gain? It's for the full belt + huge PPV numbers or it's nothing for Conor at this point, whether we like it or not

Back