Conor on suicide watch after UFC 202

typical conor-sucking retard fan remark. honestly if you feel that way about money then you must be poor as fuck. if you think money solves all lifes problems you are definitely a fucking pleb. try to have some self respect lol

Looks like someone is already on suicide watch.

<mma1>

he'll have a really hard time with it, but what he'll do is make a bunch of excuses and go back to fw and try to get back to winning. He'll tell himself the loss was due to his mistakes and want to avenge it again one day, but have to eat it now.

WvA75PN.jpg

AND THIS IS STILL MY BOY!!!!

Has more money than you will ever make in your life and you think he will be on suicide watch? Come on son.

It's about fucking money again. Conor already has enough money to live 1000 years but he still fights. Why? Because for people like Conor glory is above money. Although he likes to talk about money we know that he would trade all of his money just to win Nate Diaz.

But Nate Diaz is just a better fighter. Sometimes it's that simple. Conor thinks that he has the IQ of a nuclear scientist but he is just an uneducated kid from Ireland that coudn't learn the basic skills of a plumber. And he was extremely lucky that he faced midgets. yeah yeah we build our luck... GTFO with this bullshit. He won the lottery and he knows it. The ufc wanted a hero from Europe and they created Conor. He beat Shiver, Mendes ,Aldo, Brimage. Tiny guys. He faced 19-10 Nate Diaz and he lost easily.

Does Greece have any fighters?

All Greeks are fighters. Conor talks about Irish fighter and i LOL hard everytime i hear him. Greeks are fighting for 5000 years ,thousand years before Ireland was even created. Look also at modern history. We fought at WW1, balcan wars ,WW2.

All Greeks are fighters. Conor talks about Irish fighter and i LOL hard everytime i hear him. Greeks are fighting for 5000 years ,thousand years before Ireland was even created. Look also at modern history. We fought at WW1, balcan wars ,WW2.

How did it go so wrong, so quickly?

LOL. Oprah has an estimated net worth this year of 3.1 BILLION dollars. I'd say she probably got something right along the way. Also, it'd be hard to be thinking about committing suicide over another loss when you just made millions of dollars, which will be Conor's case. He's making bank and you're making trash posts as a white belt on sherdog.

So what. All drug dealers are billionaires. I don't give a rats ass about modern capitalism. You want to tell me that Oprah deserves billions and nuclear scientists deserve 200k per year? GTFO you goof.

In the end we are all humans and Conor at least realise that. All the money in the world cannot change the truth and the truth is simple but harsh. Nate is a better fighter, Conor is just a poor kid from Ireland that got lucky and got pushed by the UFC and all Sherdoggers must understand that there are no Gods and superheroes.

So what. All drug dealers are billionaires. I don't give a rats ass about modern capitalism. You want to tell me that Oprah deserves billions and nuclear scientists deserve 200k per year? GTFO you goof.

In the end we are all humans and Conor at least realise that. All the money in the world cannot change the truth and the truth is simple but harsh. Nate is a better fighter, Conor is just a poor kid from Ireland that got lucky and got pushed by the UFC and all Sherdoggers must understand that there are no Gods and superheroes.

I know a drug dealer a couple streets down. He sells a lot of dope and he isn't a billionaire. You're the goof. Get lost.

Back