Conor on suicide watch after UFC 202

Meh...

He has that pro wrestling career all mapped out already. He'll be fine I'm sure.

It's his huggers that will be on suicide watch.

Got to agree about working his pro wrestling angle, he's a carny and will fit right in.

You say that Conor plays a character but that's no the truth. The Conor we see in media is just an exaggeration of the real Conor. Remember Conor was a poor uneducated kid from Ireland. To find motivation he reads quotes from Oprah and other uneducated celebrities and thinks he is smart.

He does not realise that he has created a fake world in which he is a God. After the first fight he convinced himself that he was the superior fighter and he just made a mistake. What he doesn't realise is that he is a mediocre fighter with just good mma boxing skills. Although he is a manlet he managed to dominate his opponents at 145 because they were midgets. Once he faced a normal human being he lost easily.

He will lose again easily but this time he will realise that he was never that good and obviously not a God amongst mortals. This will devastate his soul and he will be depressed.

We are all our own masters. Who are you to say otherwise?

Take it easy TS ... there is a chance we ar in for a trilogy

Conor's got this. I doubt he tries to blow out his energy with power strikes trying to KO Nate, so I'm picking Conor by decision. But I wouldn't be shocked if Nate manages to finish him again.

Still on that Conor hype train. That shit is still real, bro!

You say that Conor plays a character but that's no the truth. The Conor we see in media is just an exaggeration of the real Conor. Remember Conor was a poor uneducated kid from Ireland. To find motivation he reads quotes from Oprah and other uneducated celebrities and thinks he is smart.

He does not realise that he has created a fake world in which he is a God. After the first fight he convinced himself that he was the superior fighter and he just made a mistake. What he doesn't realise is that he is a mediocre fighter with just good mma boxing skills. Although he is a manlet he managed to dominate his opponents at 145 because they were midgets. Once he faced a normal human being he lost easily.

He will lose again easily but this time he will realise that he was never that good and obviously not a God amongst mortals. This will devastate his soul and he will be depressed.

LOL. Oprah has an estimated net worth this year of 3.1 BILLION dollars. I'd say she probably got something right along the way. Also, it'd be hard to be thinking about committing suicide over another loss when you just made millions of dollars, which will be Conor's case. He's making bank and you're making trash posts as a white belt on sherdog.

WvA75PN.jpg

"Mediocre fighter with good MMA skills"

Say what mate?

The fuck kind of drugs are you taking?

Has more money than you will ever make in your life and you think he will be on suicide watch? Come on son.

typical conor-sucking retard fan remark. honestly if you feel that way about money then you must be poor as fuck. if you think money solves all lifes problems you are definitely a fucking pleb. try to have some self respect lol

You need to relax. Stop taking things so seriously.

I promise some of us white belts are half decent.

typical conor-sucking retard fan remark. honestly if you feel that way about money then you must be poor as fuck. if you think money solves all lifes problems you are definitely a fucking pleb. try to have some self respect lol

I just love how you ended that verbal diarrhea with "self respect".
LOL

What's the name of your other account?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back