Conor on Jimmy Fallon | A parting shot at Conan & Zuffa?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Conan invested in UFC and regularly promotes UFC fights and the console game on his show. Conor has been on Conan numerous times and if was going to appear in a St. Patricks day episode of any late night show it was going to be Conan.

His appearance on Fallon hours before retiring suggests he was sending a message to Zuffa & Conan. People think Conor is joking around about wanting ownership but I doubt it. He's saying to Zuffa pay up or else.

What's UFC worth without him? 4 billion? Not even half. Conor will win this battle and get his rematch with Khabib, on his terms.

UFC and the greater MMA community is already moving on. Conor doesn't want Cowboy, Pettis, or adult Holloway.

#KhabibBless

TS's threads should default to Wasteland.

The UFC had better yearly ppv sales BEFORE Conor.

Can we all move on now please?

If Conor is bigger than the UFC, then MMA is a shit sport!

Floyd was bigger than Conor and boxing has survived without him just fine!

With ESPN in the mix UFC is worth a lot more. Conor 's popularity is on the decline. He got embarrassed by Mayweather and Kabib.

No one is giving him stakes in UFC for free.

UFCs future is with ESPN .. Not Conor.

Perhaps his popularity got them there but you negotiate early on.. Not after..

Even Dana said ufc is worth 7 Billion...after the deal with ESPN.... I feel sorry for Conor. It is no secret he is in the game only for $$$ but he missed the boat on getting a piece of the pie....

I thought WME owned the UFC these days not Zuffa.

MMA fans have already moved on. I hope the pink goof moves on as well. Conor serves only to hinder the LW division by denying much more deserving contenders their rightful title shots.

He's too full of himself. I said a long time ago that the UFC should have just let him walk. It won't be long before he's broke and wishing he would have played the game differently.

LoL WTF does Conan have to do with anything? I think youre reaching. Hes just trying to milk his whiskey as much as he can. Everyone knows Proper twelve is just a fad, once hes irrelevant hel come out of retirement.

Conan invested in UFC and regularly promotes UFC fights and the console game on his show. Conor has been on Conan numerous times and if was going to appear in a St. Patricks day episode of any late night show it was going to be Conan.

His appearance on Fallon hours before retiring suggests he was sending a message to Zuffa & Conan. People think Conor is joking around about wanting ownership but I doubt it. He's saying to Zuffa pay up or else.

What's UFC worth without him? 4 billion? Not even half. Conor will win this battle and get his rematch with Khabib, on his terms.

Wait... You really think Conor is worth 2 billion dollars to the company? You are nuts.

Sure pay him more if you want but they'd be stupid to give him stock in the company when he is out of winnable fights that make sense.

{<huh}
What does Conan have to do with this? Is Conor beefing with him too?

The sport is quickly moving on - Conor rarely ever fought anyway. If this is a power play by Conor, he has vastly overplayed his hand. If he is truly retiring - and why not, with a little smart investing he is set for generations - then best to him. He did what every fighter dreams - got in, cashed out, and still has his brain intact. He is one of the few who won the game.

Fallon has the most punchable face of any late night host. And whose the simpletons on here who think Dana white who along with fertittas built this sport up from being called human cockfighting to what it is today is going to give Conor McGregor a coke head with little self control a stake in the company? Why? So he can fight once and disappear for a couple years ? Dana might be a cunt at times but it's obvious he works hard why would he share his ownership with a unreliable druggo ?

Back