Conor official weigh-in vs ceremonial weigh-in comparison (picture)

Dont know what conors weight will be tomorrow night but I really want to see this fight get deep into 3rd round...... hope Dustin coming in with specific agenda.

I still have no idea what to expect from McGregor
depends on how much steak Conor eats for breakfast <BronTroll1> but I'm thinking he might start the fight guns blazing. he was friendly with Dustin, and wasn't he acting the same towards Cowboy? then when the fight started he was off to the races

1611331475-screenshot-20210122-170401-gallery.jpg
Bro there are bigfoot pics out there with better quality and less red circles

depends on how much steak Conor eats for breakfast <BronTroll1> but I'm thinking he might start the fight guns blazing. he was friendly with Dustin, and wasn't he acting the same towards Cowboy? then when the fight started he was off to the races
It's going to be interesting. Conors quads look like theyve doubled in size. Maybe that's a bad thing - maybe good ( if catches Dustin w/kicks with that meat behind it but itll come easier to telegraph[ slower] ).
They both look in " fight shape" on weigh in day. Hopefully this delivers .

Rooting for DP ...hard

Different culture, hard to judge.

Is it just me or does Dustin have the smallest head in MMA.

Anyhow, if Dustin can get out of the 2nd round without too much damage he will win via TKO or Sub.

I think conor will win though - Dustin gets hit too much and isn't disciplined enough to stick to a boring but effective game plan (he's going to take some damage not matter what but not allowing himself to get in fire fights) - land your shots and move out - just basics, tie up and work some stand up grappling in, pump that jab in conor's face. If conor lands don't try to pay back right away, move out reset and engage when you feel ready to not when you feel the need to pay back a hard shot.

Not impressed.

Would be if it was 145 skeleton-drug-drained-near-death Connor.

Is it just me or does Dustin have the smallest head in MMA.
It’s almost like you heard and remember Conor calling him a pea head. And are referencing said former comment. I agree with the take that likely the more rounds in the more it may balance out. The opening 60 seconds will be revealing if Dustin is already landing and Conor hasn’t wobbled him it should get fun.

This is all in good spirit and this is how it SHOULD be, every time IMO.

WAR BOTH GENTLEMEN!

ufc257.jpg

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
I agree but that's not how you become mcgregor

Can expect him to start fast and look sharp early. After the first couple of rounds, if Dustin survives, who knows. I agree - better for him the deeper it goes.
pretty much this. Conor ends it early or loses late.

Or you know I watched the video and asked a question?
That sounds very plausible. I’ll see my way out <{ByeHomer}>
The fight is tomorrow and yeah he does have a rather small head to rest of body ratio.

That sounds very plausible. I’ll see my way out <{ByeHomer}>
The fight is tomorrow and yeah he does have a rather small head to rest of body ratio.
Haha nah it's all good man!

Maybe it's the hat!

What's your prediction?

Back