Conor needs to use the tools we haven’t seen in a bit

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We need to see the stabbing front kick to the body that sapped people’s strength.

the leg kicks and head kicks and combinations.

The reversals and ability to stand up when on the ground like he showed in the Mendes fight.

but mostly that stabbing front kick to the body.

We need to see the stabbing front kick to the body that sapped people’s strength.

the leg kicks and head kicks and combinations.

The reversals and ability to stand up when on the ground like he showed in the Mendes fight.

but mostly that stabbing front kick to the body.

He needs to pay the old man he punched in the face as recompense for being an insecure tool, he needs to stop assaulting fans and he needs to try to be a better human being.

If Conor is smart he'd be studying the Cerrone-Pettis fight.

Anthony Pettis blew Cowboy out of the water with simple punches and basic kick trickery from southpaw.

All he has to do is nail Cowboy with his left in the liver, and that's all she wrote.

He's never been a leg kicker (or body kicker) or a combination striker. He relies on one punch.

Also, the only time he's used leg kicks - against nate - he walked out on crutches.

I remember conor explicitly saying he's done with leg kicks. I forgot who checked what but I remember him stating that.

I remember conor explicitly saying he's done with leg kicks. I forgot who checked what but I remember him stating that.

Leg kicks to Cowboy isn't such a great idea anyway. He's straight Muay Thai. Conor should be prepared to counter off Cowboy's leg kicks, not be throwing his own.

He's never been a leg kicker (or body kicker) or a combination striker. He relies on one punch.

Also, the only time he's used leg kicks - against nate - he walked out on crutches.

No wonder you've got yellow, just be unbiased it's not hard.

The key to beating cowboy is simply to block his head kicks, stuff his TDs, and outbox the shit out of him, while not giving him a chance to set up combos by backing him down and not giving him space.

That's it.

He's good at beating up short wrestler/boxers because he stuffs their TDs and has more tools than them, but we saw in the Tony fight that he wilts under the pressure of superior boxing.

The key to beating cowboy is simply to block his head kicks, stuff his TDs, and outbox the shit out of him, while not giving him a chance to set up combos by backing him down and not giving him space.

That's it.

He's good at beating up short wrestler/boxers because he stuffs their TDs and has more tools than them, but we saw in the Tony fight that he wilts under the pressure of superior boxing.
The Tony fight? Conor?

Il venture a wild guess at shit like this is why you have yellows.
Again, telling the truth.

I didn't say anything that was not true about conor - and I'll freely admit I used that as fodder to speculate why conor fans are quick to defend him and just ignore his obvious POS habits.

Again, telling the truth.

I didn't say anything that was not true about conor - and I'll freely admit I used that as fodder to speculate why conor fans are quick to defend him and just ignore his obvious POS habits.
As are Jones fans.

I came to a conclusion long ago. This is mma. The fans are generally POS humans. We can't expect more tbh.

All this shit does not matter, he is never going to get gold again. Just looking at the rankigs, he has nothing for any of the top 4 in lightweight nor the top 5 at welterweight (including champs)
This is why he chose a random journeyman on a losing streak.

Yeah that's not very clear. You might want to amend your post

"The key to beating Cowboy is...."

Can't be more clear than that. Then I talk about his fight with Tony. It's crystal clear who I'm talking about.

"The key to beating Cowboy is...."

Can't be more clear than that. Then I talk about his fight with Tony. It's crystal clear who I'm talking about.
When you say the key to beating cowboy is.

That points to talk about Conor. It's cool. Leave it and I wont be the only one bud.

This just aint so. This is a canard just like the myth that Conor has no cardio and a terrible ground game.

He has shown tremendous combinations, like in the Brimage fight, Holloway fight, Buchinger fight, both Nate fights, a host of earlier fights, had a hellbow finish vs O'Keefe, excellent striking from his guard versus Mendes and showed a very effective jab in his boxing match vs Mayweather when he needed it. He has shown very competent grappling in the Holloway fight, Diaz 1 fight w/ his esoteric Ashi Garami sweep, sub over Dave Hill, smooth full mount take vs Siver and TDD/clinch work in other fights. Conor uses what he needs when he needs it, he has a very high fight IQ (tho not given credit) and this is precisely why he introduced the very effective leg kicks to the Diaz fight, the teep kicks to the Chad fight, a near wheel kick KO vs Brandao, using capoeira kicks to move opponents in to his finishing shot, so you really can't say 'he only has a left' when he has shown he has more, and you can't blame him for knocking out guys like Aldo in one punch.

He has proven he is a complete martial artist & this canard that he is one trick pony, the Bob Sapp of featherweight/lightweight, simply did not appear until he started KO'ing everyone in seconds. If you have been around long enough, you'd know that Conor was considered the heir to GSP when he was on the rise, a total and complete mixed martial artist that was pushing the game forward, and this is largely how Jack Slack became so popular by breaking down what Conor was doing. Since the Diaz 1 fight he has become much more 'efficient' and focused on the areas where he has extreme potency, and one single loss versus Khabib after a long layoff does not change the facts, nor does Jake Shields getting subbed by Paul Harris mean he has poor BJJ or Cain gassing vs Doom mean he has poor cardio.

When you say the key to beating cowboy is.

That points to talk about Conor. It's cool. Leave it and I wont be the only one bud.

That's it.

Notice the parallelism? The only way you could mistake that I'm talking about Conor is to read the thread title without reading my post fully and assume I'm talking about Conor.

Which seems to be what you did

Back