Conor needs to fight Nate Again.

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of conor. With that being said, in my opinion, he needs to fight Nate Again. He lost the first fight, and had a competitive MD win second fight. In order to cement his legacy, he needs to wipe Nate out of the minds of his retractors. We all know in MMA if you beat someone twice, that trilogy is done and never spoken of again. Nate is ranked number 4 at lightweight. Conor should first fight khabib/Ferg, then if he wins, defend against Nate for his second defence. Thoughts?

He doesn't "need" to do anything.

Conor would knock him out at 155 where Nate isnt at least 3 times his size. Imagine floyd fighting sergey kovalev lol

Conor can't fight nate at 155, because then he would have to defend a belt.

He "needs" to defend against the winner of Khabib and Ferg. We'll see if he does.

Nate needs to fight once to build it.

So u think Conor will walk over Khabib?

But you might have a point,after he faces Khabib and Khabib wrestf..cks him and beat the shit out of Conor there is still a good fight for im to make

Conor - Nate III would be ther biggest money title fight the UFC could make ........ should Nate get it - NO eith Bib or Ferg should but ................. Nate WILL be Conor's next fight it's a potential 2 mil buy card with that fight espeiclaly for the title - can't pass it up IMO

I'm a huge fan of conor. With that being said, in my opinion, he needs to fight Nate Again. He lost the first fight, and had a competitive MD win second fight. In order to cement his legacy, he needs to wipe Nate out of the minds of his retractors. We all know in MMA if you beat someone twice, that trilogy is done and never spoken of again. Nate is ranked number 4 at lightweight. Conor should first fight khabib/Ferg, then if he wins, defend against Nate for his second defence. Thoughts?
He will only shut his detractors by beating the best contenders. Nate despite being a good fighter is only a contender in his house. No more Diaz-Conor fights... This is number one bullshit

They should fight at UFC 209.

Or, atleast one Diaz needs to fight at UFC 209.

He needs to defend his belt against a worthy contender.

I think a fight at 155 for the Title should be next. Lets be honest, Khabib beats Conor and anybody in the division.

At least lets get the trilogy fight for the belt in before that happens.

At 155 Conor absolutely whoops Nate.

yes that's exactly what he needs to do fight a gatekeeperish type fighter he lost to the first time when nate came in on short notice at 170 than instead of defending his 145 belt he fights nate agian at 170 instead of 155 for whatever fucking reason takes a dec win at "170" then gets a title shot at 155 and wins so now you want him to fight nate agian why? so to erase a loss he shoulda never taken in the first place this isn't a fucking movie or the wwe the only reason a third fight should happen is if Nate earns it or Conor turns into a fucking bum and needs a win to save some of his ppv numbers.

yes that's exactly what he needs to do fight a gatekeeperish type fighter he lost to the first time when nate came in on short notice at 170 than instead of defending his 145 belt he fights nate agian at 170 instead of 155 for whatever fucking reason takes a dec win at "170" then gets a title shot at 155 and wins so now you want him to fight nate agian why? so to erase a loss he shoulda never taken in the first place this isn't a fucking movie or the wwe the only reason a third fight should happen is if Nate earns it or Conor turns into a fucking bum and needs a win to save some of his ppv numbers.

The first fight was understandable, short notice.

The second fight was unacceptable.

A third fight is necessary. Maybe not any time soon, but it has to happen.

First and foremost, Conor needs to defend against an actual contender.

Nate should fight and beat someone highly ranked at LW to help set up for a possible title shot, although I doubt Conor will be champ for long.

He will fight nate again at 170. He can excuse that with the same stipulations as the two previous fights.

He needs to defend against the top guys in the division, another vanity fight with Nate is very low on the list.

Back