Conor needs to be stripped of FW belt

Also conor winning at 170 , he could say aw yeah i could be a champ at all 3 weights .

Delusional

Cloner is a gimmick and has been exposed, why do people here like to talk about him so much? Grow up kids.

Cloner is a gimmick and has been exposed, why do people here like to talk about him so much? Grow up kids.

Because he is still relevant and marketable. Conor wants to hold dual belts (145/155) simultaneously, and the UFC wants to give him the opportunity. The RDA injury took that off tangent, but they are trying to steer it back to that direction.

I think he should be forced to defend it in his next fight, but so far I'm ok with him taking his time off.
Also, I don't think that it would be good for Aldo to get the true belt without a fight.

I believe UFCs dream would be:
McGregor beats Diaz then Alvarez and becomes LW champion
Aldo defends his belt 1 or 2 times in one-sided fights, and then they have a superfight against McGregor at LW.

Speaking in a recent conference call Conor stated that he was uncertain if he'd defend the UFC FW belt in his next fight following UFC 202. If the manlet does indeed fight outside 145 in his next fight he needs to be stripped of his belt, it's preposterous for any champion to hold up a division by refusing to defend his strap.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...ight-Title-Defense-Will-Follow-UFC-202-109701

qnagoZQ.gif

He's just mixing it up with the press. He's not focusing on that right now. He's got a war on his hands.

Once 202 is done & then if he stalls we can talk about taking the belt. I don't see it happening though. He will fight Aldo next to unify those belts.

He is a manlet. I was bigger than him when I was 12. Twelve. He's a very dangerous manlet though.

He's of average size. Maybe you're tall, that doesn't change the fact that he is of average size.

I think you just want him to be stripped of the belt so that it's one less step you need to go through when you su*k him off.

Edit: Err, sorry, I didn't read your post, just did a reflex post as soon as I saw Conor in the title. I assumed you were nuthugging him, but apparently you are just a hater.

He wants to have two belts at the same time , how can you fools not see that

Oh we all know what he wants.. too bad he can't just hold on to a belt indefinitely, while trying and failing to win in other divisions.. you don't get to call yourself a champion if you are actively refusing to defend the title

if it was anyone else but Conor , the stripping would have occurred already.

Currently I don't think he needs to be stripped, but I think if he refuses to fight at 145 again after this it'd be tough to argue that he shouldn't be.

He won the belt in like early December which is just about eight months ago. He fights in two weeks, so if his next one isn't at 145 then it will pretty much certainly end up being longer than a year that he's avoided it. You gotta strip him at that point because it just doesn't make sense to have him as a champion when he refuses to fight there.

If his next one is at 145 then thats cool as long as he doesn't get into a habit of defending once a year max.

I can't see him ever making weight at 145 at this point.
Still, it's too early to strip him yet.
If he doesn't defend, or at least have a defense in the works a year after winning, strip him then.

You do understand that fighters best chance at making money is by holding the belt and getting a champions contract and ppv points. By refusing to defend his belt Conor is denying other fighters the chance to make money. The belt actually means more than just "best in the world."

ofcourse i do, and the financial side is the probably the main reason fighters do and say dumb shit to jockey into a position to get a shot at the title, another childish aspect of the fight game to which no selfrespecting adult should want to be confronted. this incentive however, has no bearing at all on the viewers/"fans" who seem to be mesmerized by the trinket in large numbers. and clearly i was talking about them/ts.

Because he is still relevant and marketable. Conor wants to hold dual belts (145/155) simultaneously, and the UFC wants to give him the opportunity. The RDA injury took that off tangent, but they are trying to steer it back to that direction.
I get why the UFC pushes him on us, the part I don't get is why grownups who should know better would continue to bite and keep talking about him as if he's anything close to what they hype him as.

Alvarez summed him up best.

If he loses to Nate he might consider becoming Zombie McGregor one last time, but if he beats Nate he'll be fighting Alvarez next
guess this is also the reason why they didnt mention Khabib vs Alvarez.
they r just waiting for the result of this weekend

Told you so. There goes the bigger man excuse...

Back