Conor needs to be stripped of FW belt

He wants to have two belts at the same time , how can you fools not see that

You are refusing to defend your opinion. Stop deluding yourself.

I've already stated my case and explained some of my rational. Besides, why would I bother entering into a serious conversation with a poster who thinks the manlet somehow granted the division the honor of an interim belt? The UFC created an interim belt because the Manlet decided not to defend his belt against legitimate contenders who earned title shots. Laughably, Conor decided not to defend his belt and then got choked out by a fighter nowhere near a title shot. How many other champions are walking around with a belt after they got finished in thier last fight? BJ is the only time I can recall this happening and that was under very different circumsta4nces.

Lol fucking Conor Nazi's.

He says hes only focuses on this fight and on Nate and hadnt thought about whats after...

Any logical person would understand that hes not gonna think about a fight in 6 months when he has a fight in 10 days...

Its like he raped all your daughters or something

if he doesnt defend it for a year, and not because he couldnt, he should absolutely be stripped of the title.

False. Id see a guy who was never the 145 King. You have to defend your title and have a long run to be King of any division.

Nah the belt is the crown, Conor wheres the crown in the FW division.

Lol its halerious how sore all your butts are from Conor. He best Aldo, get over it

Lol fucking Conor Nazi's.

He says hes only focuses on this fight and on Nate and hadnt thought about whats after...

Any logical person would understand that hes not gonna think about a fight in 6 months when he has a fight in 10 days...

Its like he raped all your daughters or something

a bit dramatic.

Nah the belt is the crown, Conor wheres the crown in the FW division.

Lol its halerious how sore all your butts are from Conor. He best Aldo, get over it
I don't care Conor beat Aldo, he deserved to win. I do care he won't defend his title.

If Jon Cheater Jones is still Interim LHW Champion of the World, then Conor should be fine

I honestly think they are letting him keep the belt to save face for the others in the division not for him entirely. They don't want to have that division look like the current champ was gifted the belt and I doubt those guys want it that way. Aldo wants to win it back from Conor he's a competitor. They'll do what makes sense for their pockets believe that, but there certainly has to be some hope that he does at least allow a challenge and someone gets a shot at getting that title or he proves he is not going to lose to 145 guys. I just don't think it's that big of a deal letting him hold it even tho I can't stand a lot of his antics and he annoys me. Nobody is lighting the world on fire in that division that deserves it so much. Aldo had a decent win over Frankie. Conor didn't win it that long ago. Just saying

Connor will say something along the line of "Ive already cleared the FW division ill give them a chance and move to 155 and take that division" or something chael like..

What a weird thread where a world champion in full contact combat sports is called a manlet ...

It will work itself out after 202. If Conor wins he probably isn't coming back to FW at all and tells them to take the belt. If he loses especially if it's via tapout again or KO he likely comes back to defend the FW belt and try to get that mojo back.

False. Id see a guy who was never the 145 King. You have to defend your title and have a long run to be King of any division.
Haters will only ever see what they want to see, what a way to lve.

What a weird thread where a world champion in full contact combat sports is called a manlet ...

He is a manlet. I was bigger than him when I was 12. Twelve. He's a very dangerous manlet though.

Should have been stripped before this fight. It's a shame, was enjoying the Conor ride before the Diaz follies.

He beat everyone who isn't Edgar, who just lost. Letting the division fight amongst each other isn't holding anything up. Besides we have an interim champion. If Aldo ain't going to defend it, then it should of just been a number one contender fight against Edgar.

Quit crying.

He needs to go back to FW after the Nate fight...win, lose, or draw. If he doesn't, Aldo is once again FW champ.

Back