News Conor mocks GOATS, calls himself bigger than GOAT

Lol the super emotional reactions his tweets get are entertaining

The super overflowing kleenex wastebasket with your tears and semen for Conor is also entertaining. Thanks for at least keeping it PG this time though.

Well he is a pig, and those are bigger than goats

<mma4>

Thank you for being an example of my claim lol

Easiest set up ever
yeah, buddy, I was clearly very emotional there. Way more so than some creepy Conor obsessed guy who white knights him in every thread and used his AV for years. Far more posts in 2 years than Ive had in 11, and I guarantee several thousand of them about Conor.

yeah, buddy, I was clearly very emotional there. Way more so than some creepy Conor obsessed guy who white knights him in every thread and used his AV for years. Far more posts in 2 years than Ive had in 11, and I guarantee several thousand of them about Conor.

An even longer reply this time. Looks like I've really ruffled your feathers grandpa

An even longer reply this time. Looks like I've really ruffled your feathers grandpa
yep, nothing says emotion like using logic and sentences. We can't all be masters of your 2nd grade argument standards.

To be fair, there is no goat who moved up to beat the champ a division above to become champ champ.

To be fair, there is no goat who moved up to beat the champ a division above.

Daniel-Cormier-Georges-St-Pierre-743x418.jpg

and both with multiple title defenses

Logic, by nature, is not emotional. My arguments have all been logic based. Yours are 2nd grade rubber/glue style.

Your logic is that a Conor McGregor fan posts predominantly about Conor McGregor. It doesn't take half a brain cell to figure that out. I applaud you though, it's your life's greatest accomplishment thus far.

Your logic is that a Conor McGregor fan posts predominantly about Conor McGregor. It doesn't take half a brain cell to figure that out. I applaud you though, it's your life's greatest accomplishment thus far.
"An even longer reply this time. Looks like I've really ruffled your feathers grandpa"
And no, that was a strawman. That was never my argument.

"An even longer reply this time. Looks like I've really ruffled your feathers grandpa"

yep, nothing says emotion like using logic and sentences. We can't all be masters of your 2nd grade argument standards.

Daniel-Cormier-Georges-St-Pierre-743x418.jpg

and both with multiple title defenses
DC is not the lhw goat. As much as I hate
to say it, Jones is. But yes, him moving up to hw to beat Stipe was amazing.

Gsp is the ww goat but he retired for years after a questionable decision against Hendricks. He came back to fight Bisping, who is a warrior but not a notable champ. Though amazing, isn’t even close to koing Aldo and Eddie.

Conor is not a goat, you must defend your belt time after time and clear your division to get there. But what he did was amazing, the pioneer of the champ champ move. Amanda, DC and Cejudo followed and others will keep on following.

DC is not the lhw goat. As much as I hate
to say it, Jones is. But yes, him moving up to hw to beat Stipe was amazing.

Gsp is the ww goat but he retired after a questionable decision against Hendricks and retired for years to fight the weakest middleweight champion in years. Though amazing, isn’t even close to koing Aldo and Eddie.

Conor is not a goat, you must defend your belt time after time to get there. But what he did was amazing, the pioneer of the champ champ move. Amanda, DC and Cejudo followed and others will keep on following.

I agree with pretty much everything you said but I didn't realize you were separating it into divisional GOATs. I thought you were talking about contenders for overall GOAT, in which case Cormier is... up there (around 7th IMO, but some put him much higher)
What I will say though is that although Conor's fight against Eddie was spectacular, he was given an opportunity that many other fighters were not. Others were told they would have to vacate their belts to pursue another. Basically, he was given preferential treatment because he drew crowds.

Back