Conor "meet me in the middle "

didnt he attempt to panic wrestle into a big right hand just before he got ko'ed?

WhoppingMeanDowitcher-size_restricted.gif
I think he was too wobbled to know what to do at that point..

Conor doesn't have the gas tank for that. Especially against Dustin who is a solid submission fighter and very durable.
You can still manage bad gas tank, you can't really manage bad ligaments.

TBH Dustin basically stood and banged with Conor. It was the sort of fight that he wanted other than the leg kicks.
nah dustin is a coward for taking him down in the first round and calf kicking
if he he wants to be a real man he must run at conor with his chin in the air throwing windmills

It's funny cuz most Sherdoggers act like they're getting it. But they really don't..

nah dustin is a coward for taking him down in the first round and calf kicking
if he he wants to be a real man he must run at conor with his chin in the air throwing windmills

Dustin just a well rounded game. I actually don't think Dustin really cared where the fight was but just took him down to make him think it was coming. Just having to defend it might be coming is a weapon. Conor really got all needed to win that fight and had plenty of chances to find his KO but Dustin took his best shots.

Dustin just a well rounded game. I actually don't think Dustin really cared where the fight was but just took him down to make him think it was coming. Just having to defend it might be coming is a weapon. Conor really got all needed to win that fight and had plenty of chances to find his KO but Dustin took his best shots.
Conor getting taken down increases the chance of winning exponentially

Conor will whisper 'duck into the uppercut' and then Dustin would duck and then get KOed. WWE shit

He says he'll be ready for it.Dumbass

Last time you attacked me and hurt me. That wasn't fair. It was wrong, and you shouldn't have done it.

This guy just continues to erode into a more pathetic speaker box by the day. I still find him an exciting fighter (his striking is great in many ways and he was indeed piecing Dustin up for much of the first round last time) but he does himself no favors with that Twitter account. Everything I see from it on these forums is just purely idiotic, childish and delusional.

Sorry Conor, MMA has evolved to a point you aren’t a real top 10 fighter in any division.
You're right and Conor is the one who hasnt evolved as a complete fighter. He just wants to work on his physique and hone his boxing. I do think we'll see a different McGregor ( as much as I don't like him) on part 3. The fact that he signed the July fight says alot ( I really thought he wasn't going to ). I do still consider him a top 10 155er but many have caught up to him. He needs to go outside his comfort zone in this fight and " could " win this fight with his hands. I'll be rooting for Dustin .

Dustin will meet him in the middle, but he'll do what he has to do to make him win the fight. He'll go with the flow and adapt when necessary.

Talking shit after getting your ass shopped. Classic

As I recall, Conor got knocked out standing, and didn't get Fitch'd for 5 rounds. Maybe Conor should adopt Dustin's game plan and shoot in the first 30 seconds if he doesn't want his legs to become a balloon again
View attachment 846195

Conor looked tired after the brief grappling in rd 1.

Poirier really did fight smart, and Conor seems to have declined.

Prime vs prime I think Conor smokes Dustin. The Conor that beat Alvarez beats everyone except Khabib imho

Well, he did SMOKE Dustin in the 1st fight and it is 1 - 1... so im not sure why everyones acting like Dustin is somehow the superior fighter.

Conor is gonna make Dustin do the chicken dance.

mind games

hard to say to me it looks like he was maybe trying to duck under and circle out. or he was trying to do that move he attempted vs mayweather
He certainly panic wrestled against Nate and Floyd tho, so if history helps us predict I'd say he was doing his same ol' schtick here.

He is still champ champ - twitter and ig. Someone had a photo up of him with both of these belts and it was epic.

Well, he did SMOKE Dustin in the 1st fight and it is 1 - 1... so im not sure why everyones acting like Dustin is somehow the superior fighter.

Conor is gonna make Dustin do the chicken dance.
Because their first fight was years and years ago and their second fight was the other day and Conor didn't look like he had anything for Dustin. To say "he used to win fights so why is anyone acting like he can't now" can be applied to everyone from Fedor vs Francis to Tito vs Bones.

It's not a realistic way to judge odds in a fight is why. I think ppl are just being realistic is all.

Back