Media Conor McTapper implies that Khabib is using PEDs

Khabib has always been naturally big and jacked. I mean just look at him here, dude was born a monster and his body hasn't changed at all.

maxresdefault.jpg

Khabib is to Conor, what Conor is to Paulie.

One guy blatantly cheated when they fought and it wasn't Khabib. It's funny how Conor never acknowledges what a desperate cheating rat he turned into.

Khabib has always been naturally big and jacked. I mean just look at him here, dude was born a monster and his body hasn't changed at all.

maxresdefault.jpg

He's like 22/23 in that picture lol
Every sherbro looked like that before they started posting here

I wouldnt be suprised if Khabib is on something. There was a mention of half of team AKA possibly involved in purchasing PEDs (SWEPT UNDER THE RUG)

I mean, Khabib does not get tired. It is highly suspect considering his fighting style.

He's like 22/23 in that picture lol
Every sherbro looked like that before they started posting here

If you are an athlete, you're generally a fucking beast by 23 years old. That's not exactly 14. Not even trying to state that he couldn't have made the change naturally, but don't act like 23 is some prepubescent age.

Conor is actually starting to sound like Paulie now. Just bitter and full of salt

I don't care for khabib but Conor's tweets are starting to sound like like Trump. "Wow"

What a cry baby he’s turning into

His fan base who always talks shit about how cool he is and nothing gets to him and he is in everyone’s head bla bla bla

Pathetic what he’s turning into

I really hope they put him in with Max after Max beats Poirier

He will get FUCKED UP

well he's actually right about this one. but he should probably shut the fuck up and remember about how he said he was retired.

I wouldnt be suprised if Khabib is on something. There was a mention of half of team AKA possibly involved in purchasing PEDs (SWEPT UNDER THE RUG)

I mean, Khabib does not get tired. It is highly suspect considering his fighting style.

Dagestani genetics + living and training at high altitude his whole life could have something to do with crazy cardio.

actually khabib has taken rounds off in his last 2 fights . If he can’t control someone against the cage he’s in for a long night most likely . I doubt khabib uses anything maybe an illegal diuretic at most .

Wasn't the entire Russian Olympic team banned one time because more than 50% tested positive?
Actually they were banned because their government was facilitating the doping, not that it's any better or worse.

<{vega}>

Is Conor writing his own fight contracts now or something?

The UFC has to present a fight contract for them to sign you idiot.

You honestly think the UFC wouldn’t offer him that fight? It’s the most lucrative fight they could make and Dana has been saying that’s what they wanted to do. So why isn’t Conor signing an agreement? Why is he fake retiring?

Back