Media Conor McTapper implies that Khabib is using PEDs

In the UFC or in general? Wasn't the entire Russian Olympic team banned one time because more than 50% tested positive? If you're referring to the UFC I'm sure you're right, there are way fewer Russians in the UFC than Americans so if more Russians had popped that would look pretty damn bad.
Americans are better at covering it up.

Just like when Ben Johnson became the poster boy for steroids when in fact the entire U.S. team, including Carl Lewis, tested dirty as well but this was swept under the rug for money.

Americans are better at covering it up.

Just like when Ben Johnson became the poster boy for steroids when in fact the entire U.S. team, including Carl Lewis, tested dirty as well but this was swept under the rug for money.
I believe almost all athletes at the highest level are on roids but yeah some countries certainly test positive more often for whatever reason. Brazil is another example.

Khabib is one thick boy

It’s rare to see a head that fucking huge.

With that said, I just think after all those years of lifting up boulders and running up mountains have paid off. He also probably eats horse meat for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

talking about hypocrisy... Winners focus on winning. Losers focus on winners.

he's obsessed with Khabib

Khabib idol is GSP the natty GOAT so he clearly isnt on PEDs. Conrad MacQuitter just cant get over the fact that despite cheating multiple time inside the fight still didnt have an answer for Khabib.
He also looked suspect for the eye test

Conor is the one that seems to have dropped off with his speed and power levels in the recent years. Just saying.

Lol he is gonna be pushing for that fucking rematch in the Dana meeting, I hope the goof at least makes him fight the winner of Max x Dustin.

Is it possible that Conor might join Tony soon? Remember he got like 25 hard punches to the head by khabib in round 2

But....its true what he says yes?

vx27pe.jpg

Lol.

More Americans have been busted for roids than Russians

<mma1>
Thats because there are more american in the ufc

As a percentage (violations v fighters in UFC) russia leads the way and its not even closd

He's really reaching now isn't he? Anything to deflect from the fact that he was publicly humiliated by a far superior fighter.

And this gem:
"The only vice that cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy."
Hmmmm.
I can think of a few that are worse:
Sustained cocaine use.
Being the village drunk.
Having a tantrum and throwing objects at a bus full of people, injuring some.
Being a douche in general and treating fans like shit, ala Miami.
I'll hold back on the assault allegations, but I'm not seeing women coming forward with allegations about Khabib, for what it's worth.

The long extended train wreck continues.

Lol.

More Americans have been busted for roids than Russians

<mma1>
really? whole Olympic team at once or you talking "UFC" MMA? cause usada cant test em if they aint in the pool pal

Thats because there are more american in the ufc

As a percentage (violations v fighters in UFC) russia leads the way and its not even closd
That's because USADA protects scum like Jones

Conor has been on PEDs himself for sure, his muscle mass increase was ridiculously quick when he moved to LW, he justified it as "I'm eating steak all the time".

Khabib is a 100% natural caucasus mountain man with no sign of steroid use.

Khabib is in Conor's head confirmed.

Lmao true tho. You all honestly think horse meat khabib is clean?

Back