Media Conor McGregor's Thoughts on Mainevent

Ali is so pathetic. Always trying to insert insert himself into any twitter fights or drama involving his fighters.

He really is... thinking a flyweight could beat Conor? LOL Ali is a terrorist, fuck that goon. Conor would kill Henry

If there is one thing Ali Abdelaziz cant stand it is people trying to get attention off other people.

Another user replied to Conor with "Congrats, Henry and TJ on receiving this tweet.". :D

Lmao stfu Ali noone below LW can threaten Mac.

Irrelevant, today.

He was in for a longer embarassement vs Khabib.

Even when Conor says something positive (congrats on the victory), people still complain / spread negativity.

How many Conor threads you sherds have created just for this night and he ain't even fought?

Henry beats Conor?
Ok, cool.
<LucyBless>
He praises ppl but inserts passive aggressive insults to further make himself look good. " TJ you did not become double champ like me, I know weight cut is rough, Ive been there. Congrats Cejudo, you didn't beat the record fastest KO, I still have it"

Conor can be a real piece of shit but he could be the most talented guy ever at getting inside people's heads. Look at the influence he leaves on people he fucks with.

TJ walked out wearing a snake skin shirt. That paulie guy is having a mental breakdown talking about Conor years after losing a sparring sessions. Ali clearly hates conor with a passion after he was called out by him in the press conferences.

This is probably conor's biggest strength, until he runs into guys like khabib who can handle the mind games.

Has the full sparring session video been posted?

Conor has proved in his Chad and Diaz 2 fights that his bjj is at a high enough level that he can effectively defend on the ground. Being submitted at the highest level of competition isn't something that should be looked down on because only casuals think that watching a few fights makes them knowledgeable experts on something they've never done in their life. Conor in intelligent and only beginning to enter his prime there's no telling how much better his game is going to get and with his already superior movement I don't see how Cerrone will able to handle this along with his elusiveness. Conor will get the tko even after Cerrone tries to grapple with him and then have no option but to fight on his feet
Being submitted by Diaz is not "being submitted at the highest level of competition", lmao. You are retarded, my dear """knowledgeable expert""".

haha , lol at Ali , he just murdered chump chump McGregor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back