Media Conor McGregor's Thoughts on Mainevent

It's the first time I actually agree with what this clown Ali has to say.
you think 145-170 lb range Conor double champ McGregor would lose to 125 lb Cejudo and actually agree with Ali "Terrorist" Somethingsomething???
{<doc}{<BJPeen}<bball1><{CMPALM}><{walkerwhut}><{cruzshake}><{hfved}><6><mma3><Moyes5><{chips}><{katwhu}><{MindBrown}><Dylan><{clintugh}>{<huh}<Huh2><TheWire1>

Are you LITERALLY HETARDED

Both are clowns but Ali has every right to hate Conor after he called him a terrorist, which was an incredibly stupid thing to say
Ali was literally part of a terrorist cell.

I just hung out with ali and cejudo in NYC. Ali is cringeworthy at.times butnhe LOVES his fighters. He's fiercely loyal and he seems too intent on defending them

I just hung out with ali and cejudo in NYC. Ali is cringeworthy at.times butnhe LOVES his fighters. He's fiercely loyal and he seems too intent on defending them
Best part was the dillan danis show. My Lord that dude is both pathetic and brilliant .I can confirm he's as stupid as we all thought but also as immune to criticism or opinion as he seems. It's truly astonishing, and not in a good way

Both are clowns but Ali has every right to hate Conor after he called him a terrorist, which was an incredibly stupid thing to say

he was part of a terrorist organization? he's a terrorist? he helped with 911. he's done evil things.... also his people saw heads off of white women with bayonettes after raping them... great culture

Ali truly is an embarrassment. McGregor mocked him and essentially his child to his face and he did fuck all about it. But he doesn’t have a problem crying about the man on twitter after every post he makes. What a bitch.

Wtf is wrong with Ali? He's gotta be a sherdogger

This Ali character says you're getting attention of others .
He's doing the exact same thing.
Even more.so as mcgruber is famous.
This Ali is not..

What a knobhead...
<{ByeHomer}>

you think 145-170 lb range Conor double champ McGregor would lose to 125 lb Cejudo and actually agree with Ali "Terrorist" Somethingsomething???
{<doc}{<BJPeen}<bball1><{CMPALM}><{walkerwhut}><{cruzshake}><{hfved}><6><mma3><Moyes5><{chips}><{katwhu}><{MindBrown}><Dylan><{clintugh}>{<huh}<Huh2><TheWire1>

Are you LITERALLY HETARDED

Triggered

Probably the first time I ever enjoyed something Ali said.o_O

And um...
He's_right_you_know.jpg

Conor can be a real piece of shit but he could be the most talented guy ever at getting inside people's heads. Look at the influence he leaves on people he fucks with.

TJ walked out wearing a snake skin shirt. That paulie guy is having a mental breakdown talking about Conor years after losing a sparring sessions. Ali clearly hates conor with a passion after he was called out by him in the press conferences.

This is probably conor's biggest strength, until he runs into guys like khabib who can handle the mind games.

I mean, he wasn't really that far off to be fair

Khabibs bitch still can't keep her piehole shut , you'd of thought he's be more humble , why isn't Conor campaigning for a rematch ?

Terrorist snitch should be gagged and cuffed in gitmo, not talking shit on twitter.
bork1}

Ali is a blithering fucking idiot.

"Always wanna get attention off other people." Yeah the biggest name in the sport needs to piggyback off of Henry fucking Cejudo for attention. Fucking stunad.

Ali always acts like he's some though guy world beater himself when in reality he's 1-3 with all losses coming from 1st round submissions.

<36>

Back