Media Conor McGregor's Thoughts on Mainevent

Phillyz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Wtf is wrong with Ali? He's gotta be a sherdogger

8cb.gif

Connie is bored. You're hugging his nuts. Ali is kicking his nuts.

The stab at Henry for not getting fastest KO was just kinda dickish but Ali needs to STFU. Conor has damn near 30 lbs on Henry.

It's the first time I actually agree with what this clown Ali has to say.

STRIP STRIP COMBO WITH FRIES

I think it’s funny Ali hates him so much yet he follows him

Ali is so pathetic. Always trying to insert insert himself into any twitter fights or drama involving his fighters.

Even when Conor says something positive (congrats on the victory), people still complain / spread negativity.

How many Conor threads you sherds have created just for this night and he ain't even fought?

Henry beats Conor?
Ok, cool.
<LucyBless>

Both are clowns but Ali has every right to hate Conor after he called him a terrorist, which was an incredibly stupid thing to say

He's right but Ali should not be so openly hostile, how are you gonna get the best business deals done if you're talking shit to everyone you're not managing? Also the fact that Conor even acknowledged it is more of a compliment to Cejudo than anything, Conor doesn't respond to many fights (usually only 155 or 145 fights), never flyweight before this IIRC.

Even when Conor says something positive (congrats on the victory), people still complain / spread negativity.

How many Conor threads you sherds have created just for this night and he ain't even fought?

Henry beats Conor?
Ok, cool.
<LucyBless>
If that’s what you call positive, you are a pathetic human being.

Ali trying to start shit with Conor and Henry and Henry is like
<6>

Lol poor Conor, he got rekt

I think he should start replying to Ali and start calling him out for an FBI informant and dead beat father which will make Ali backoff but I guess Conor is too embarassed after that beatdown at the hands of Khabib

Back