Conor Mcgregors takedown defence is most underrated thing in UFC!

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
FACT! Conor has an amazing takedown defence as we saw against Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez!

Eddie tried to take him down again and again and Conor resisted it again and again.

And you would think since that Eddie fight, Conor would have improved even more in his takedown defence.

So how on earth will Khabib take him down haha Khabib is so f*****!

cool-story-bro-changed-mylife-29380234.png

he was taken down by nate diaz.

is nate diaz a good offensive wrestler?

Conor's takedown defense is overrated, Khabib will take him down in his first attempt lmao, easy for dagestani warrior.

I believe someone found a stat where his TDD is actually lower than Barboza and Johnsons, both who were mailed by Khabib....
There's a thread but too lazy to link
<LikeReally5>

FACT! Conor has an amazing takedown defence as we saw against Nate Diaz and Eddie Alvarez!

Eddie tried to take him down again and again and Conor resisted it again and again.

And you would think since that Eddie fight, Conor would have improved even more in his takedown defence.

ok

I believe someone found a stat where his TDD is actually lower than Barboza and Johnsons, both who were mailed by Khabib....
There's a thread but too lazy to link
<LikeReally5>

TDD stats mean shit when you're not considering who they actually fought.

Just sayin', not saying that Conor's TDD is better or worse.

LOL!!!! These clowns are funny man...

His takedown defense is so good that at multiple points in the 2nd Diaz fight, he kept running and turning his back to Nate to avoid the clinch or grappling exchanges.

That's how good is takedown defense is.

He has no takedown defence, got taken down by half a person mini mendos, and had his face pummelled , imagen a ground and pound expert like Khabib landing those strikes, he would suffer life changing punishment

Eddie is an average wrestler at best, and he was already rocked when he tried to take Conor down.

And lol at resisting Nate's takedowns as being an indication of anything. When was the last time Nate Diaz took someone down ?

But yes I think he improved his TDD between the Mendes (it was bad at the time) and Alvarez fights, and maybe more now so props to him. I still think it won't be enough to stop Khabib's takedowns and that he's doomed. We'll see.

The heralded grappler Dennis Siver took Conor down...
<DisgustingHHH>

Because defending takedowns from Diaz requires an ungodly level of wrestling defense...

God, we have another month of these shitty threads...

Conor’s TDD is attached to his wrists. A good sniper is never shot at.

sometimes I realy have difficulties to understand the age of these nuthuggers

are they still children ?
look at TS !!!
how old you must be to send a shit like this ?

Back